F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

How is Charles 2nd in driver of the day voting?

Dude crashed into Max. He ended up last bit of course he can overtake all mid-field cars. He’s in a damn Ferrari F1 car. Lol.

I Voted for Bottas, meaninglessly.

He probably would have. But I felt the team wanted Bottas to win. Great start and drive. Both had 2 pit stops, right?

Lewis can get 2nd but probably won’t.

yeah driver of the day is complete nonsense. The results make no sense at all.

Agree the strategy was a gift to Bottas, but it still annoys me. If they really belived, that Lewis could pass Vettel on the short straight...
Good result for the team, but I’m not happy at all.

P5! Get in there Carlos!

But UGH... so unlucky again for Lando. Alex's move saw no further action, but my biased mind felt that it was just a bit too rude. A late lunge... and Lando didn't expect it. Came from quite far back too.

Dunno what I'm more worried about for next year, Ferrari or Mercedes Strategy.

Lewis could've won with a one stop or at least gotten 2nd but they didn't want.

FIA looking real bad this race. How Vettel got away with that I have no idea.

Only good thing is Lewis probably won't win the championship in Mexico.

Congrats to Mercedes for 6 in a row.

I know a lot of fans hate it and always complain but the Merc dominance of the last few years has been something to see. It been a real testament to them that they've become relatively peerless in the sport.

Grateful for getting the chance to watch such a sustained run of excellence and success

Got a little something in my eye

FarawayIllegalAnophelesmosquito-max-1mb.gif

Makes me wonder if Renault are guilty of anything... will they be penalized just for Suzuka... or the entire season. :nerd:

Since Force India gave about 12 pages of detailed information to the FIA, this protest has been planned and worked on for a quiet long time.
I’m pretty sure, that this will affect at least multiple races, if they get penalised.
If it’s true and they cheated, this may be the final nail in the coffin, to end Renault’s F1 Engagement after 2020.

Halo would have been intact. Just a scratch.

Mirror snapped off from Charles' FW endplate.

True. Just a scratch, but the halo is made to withstand more than that. Probably the strongest part of the car.

The flying end plate going 100+ mph could have been worse for Lewis and others if someone got hit in the helmet or upper area.

Hard for me to believe anyone but Ferrari will win in Mexico, but then again, it's Ferrari. Just out of selfishness, I hope he doesn't secure it in Mexico lol

Exactly two weeks until I fly down to Austin :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom