F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

If Ferrari's straight line has been neutered then he definitely has a chance next year before the new regs shakes everything.

2018 is still his best season IMO, but the killer blow he dealt in the first half of the season really did the damage and it's not something we normally see. He's normally stronger after the summer break.

Still though, I expect Ferrari to make less mistakes. I also expect Seb, Max and Charles to be hungry with Valterri installing firmware 3.0 next year.

Last time, they should interview Will I am. That was hard to listen to

That Will.I.Am thing was a cringefest. This Matthew Mc-however you spell it is kinda cringey too. I wonder if he's even an F1 fan.

Like yesterday's interview with Trevor Noah... it was funny, he's knowledgeable... and it felt natural. More of that please.

Lewis :pimp: Never expected 6 titles. Wow. What a journey it has been so far.

I feel for Vettel. The DNF is a shame.

But damn, the Ferrari pace. :sick: WTH happened?!

Ferrari had another Hungary.

It doesn't seem like an engine issue so I wonder if they had damage from the bumps. They were miles off the pace today.
It would be interesting to see if they still have the massive straight line speed during the race.

Ferrari had another Hungary.

It doesn't seem like an engine issue so I wonder if they had damage from the bumps. They were miles off the pace today.
It would be interesting to see if they still have the massive straight line speed during the race.

Yeah. Can’t wait for the Brazil GP to see Ferrari’s pace and their engine.

It’s on to thinking about 2021 from now on :tongue:

I dunno... a bit silly for Max to come out with a comment like that. Maybe RBR knows something more, but the FIA already cleared Ferrari already. Either way, it's always risky making an accusation like that. We shall see.

Just found out FLoz is back after Liberty cut off his legs not too long ago and he had to delete most of his videos but some are still on YouTube. I recommend Silver vs Red Clash of Champions, The Silver War and Origins of the Silver war.

Latest video is for Lewis' 6th championship but hopefully he makes a 2019 (and 2018) season video as well.

I dunno... a bit silly for Max to come out with a comment like that. Maybe RBR knows something more, but the FIA already cleared Ferrari already. Either way, it's always risky making an accusation like that. We shall see.
Exactly, he needs to slow down before he gets a bad rep like Alonso.

A lot of people act like Ferrari’s engine dominance is over after one weekend :lol: without having any reliable evidence

I don’t want to see it, but I won’t stop laughing, when Ferrari shuts them up in sector 3 in Brazil.
Max is behaving like an idiot. He still hasn’t changed a bit.

Max has all the talent in the world but I can't help but feel like his lack of humility and dickhead tendencies will hold him back from fulfilling all the promise he's shown.

He's probably burned a potential bridge in the future with Ferrari after his accusations against them without providing any tangible evidence.

His fieriness can be an asset of his if he learns to control it and make use of it on the right occasions instead of using it to crash into others and call out rivals in the press...

His comments last week calling Lewis and Sebs observations about him, after being asked, disrespectful and saying that he's in their heads was funny and ironic as hell coming from him :lol:

The lack of self awareness reminded me of when he was complaining about Leclercs driving a few weeks back.

If anything they are in his head.

After Alonso had his whole "GP2 Engine" rant, burning bridges is definitely very real in F1, no matter how fast you are.

Had an incredible time this weekend, got Hulk's autograph, saw actual overtaking, took about 4100 photos...will definitely post them when I get the chance, after I'm done looking through them around winter testing lol

IMG_20191103_132128.jpg

IMG_20191103_152753.jpg

IMG_20191103_154110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom