F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I’m ready for 2020. I think if Lewis wants to tie Michael, it’ll be the toughest one yet. Ferrari and Red Bull have made great strides in the second half of the season. I don’t see why they can’t bring that momentum in 2020.

Lewis and Mercedes need to get to another hot start. Not to mention that Bottas will be going for blood, it’s probably his last year on that team. He’s going for it all as well.

It’ll be a good one. As with the schedule and new tracks

On the one hand I think it will be super tough for Lewis next year.
But with how Mercedes was dominant with a car they stopped working on properly for a long while, they may be uncatchable next year.

I'm still leaning more towards it being a tough year though.

Is this what we're missing for those with no access to F1TV.

Great job by Sainz and Perez on the last lap.
Shame we missed it live.

Seriously, the worldfeed has been so bad this season. They love to cut to the crowd during a battle. Plus the lack of McLaren coverage. I know I'm biased, but it's so ridiculous that even most of the media makes fun of that fact.

Also. Go to Ferrari, Lewis! DO IT!

Last edited:
After todays race, I don't think Lewis to Ferrari is happening :lol:

Yea, you're right about the worldfeed being so bad this season. The crowd and celebrity shots have been especially bad this season.

Forgot that Lewis set a new record for points in a season.

Oh you're right. I remember it being Seb in 2013 but didn't think Lewis got it since Seb had more wins that year.

1575407749764.png

Man I forgot how the end of that season was :lol:
Talk about domination - 9 wins in a row. I can't remember 2013 that well but I must have been complaining hard at the time :lol:

I just watched this with the vol. up. It's Valsecchi! :lol:

Oh the dude who's always excited for the post qualy and race interviews.
Makes sense

Valsecchi and the other guy usually do F2/GP2 races. Valsecchi is known to be quite enthusiastic!

Hard to say who was the best between the 3 but the future is bright.
Really want to see George up there to really develop.

It's goof to finally watch the prize ceremony. So many things we're getting that we didn't before.

Hard to say who was the best between the 3 but the future is bright.
Really want to see George up there to really develop.

It's goof to finally watch the prize ceremony. So many things we're getting that we didn't before.

Don’t worry, George will be driving for Mercedes AMG Petronas, when Lewis goes to Ferrari in 2021. lol

I think Alonso will be back in 2021 right now I just don't see a place on a team for him and I doubt McLaren would get rid of his young talent for him. If HAAS does it that will be surprising I like Steiner as the boss, but the team sucks and they need to get on the same page.

Alonso wouldn't want to race for Haas unless they suddenly have a front-running car. His only options would be Merc, Ferrari or RBR.
Merc would want Max more than Alonso.
Ferrari would be taking a big risk in bringing Alonso back for a 2nd stint. Maybe pair him with Charles, depending on how well Seb does.
RBR would need approval from Honda... which won't be easy.

Renault's too mid-field for him. Plus there's speculation that they might not go beyond 2021.

Who knows if Renault will be in the midfield under the new regulations?

I agree that their F1 involvement is unsure.
But beside Ferrari, McLaren and Stroll Racing no involvement is 100% certain beyond 2021 (or even for 2020).

Back
Top Bottom