F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I just watched the full clip and Yuki almost side-swiped Daniel after dive-bombing him???
I get being emotional and heat-of-the-battle and all that... but vent your frustration vocally... not almost-takeout your teammate.
šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

Last edited:
Iā€™m signing off for the season already. No sign of any challenge for the championship and I donā€™t care for midfield battles. Hopefully next year will be closer but I said that last year and the year before lol

I donā€™t even blame you. I fell back asleep around lap 40 or so.
Sainz had great pace today, should honestly be the main contender for the second RB seat next year, don't think the father drama will be anything like it was at Toro Rosso a decade ago now that both are well established drivers.
Thatā€™s not a good place for him because the second heā€™s not within 12 points of Max, Helmut will be making racist Spanish jokes and talking about looking for a replacement. Sainz can do better for himself. Heā€™s better off punting a season at Sauber to prepare for Audi taking over.
Pleasantly surprised by Ferrariā€™s pace today. Maybe we can challenge for wins after some weeks of development
Xavi telling Charles ā€œEh, we are checkingā€ kills me every time. Charles needs a new race engineer šŸ˜‚

I just watched the full clip and Yuki almost side-swiped Daniel after dive-bombing him???
I get being emotional and heat-of-the-battle and all that... but vent your frustration vocally... not almost-takeout your teammate.
šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

Yuki is an idiot. Never gonna get that second seat at RB and stuff like this is unforgivable imo.

He's under contract until 2028 unless RB can't field a competitive car and that's umm not the case so he isn't going anywhere. Jos is terrible and needs to just go away.

The off track drama gonna be better than all the races

Get this Neanderthal out of here!

F1/FIA are the most poorly run sporting organizations on earth. Itā€™s not even funny anymore.

Itā€™s been amateur hour for YEARS!

I wonder where Newey will be headed. šŸ‘€

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 4.20.38 PM.png

qN8mwUPAt7gByge3W1.webp

Back
Top Bottom