Facebook status for the +#+#@%+

mogotti2

Banned
laugh.gif

Well this story is one for the ages. Will definitely save to cool story folder to recite to grandkids.

Well this story is one for the ages. Will definitely save to cool story folder to recite to grandkids.

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

screenprinted for rasturbation and presentation on my wall of cool stories

bro,

i have a cousin who works at a publishing house, i'm gonna hit him up to see if we can get this cool story printed and in circulation immediately.

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

screenprinted for rasturbation and presentation on my wall of cool stories

bro,

i have a cousin who works at a publishing house, i'm gonna hit him up to see if we can get this cool story printed and in circulation immediately.

My fellow brother, this enticing tale of yours has intrigued me wholly; mark my words, my brethren, I will have this enrapturing narrative of yours published and will distribute it to every single one of my acquaintances in whom I have met through my travels... And I will call it, 'A Cool Story'.

My fellow brother, this enticing tale of yours has intrigued me wholly; mark my words, my brethren, I will have this enrapturing narrative of yours published and will distribute it to every single one of my acquaintances in whom I have met through my travels... And I will call it, 'A Cool Story'.

Originally Posted by Ground King

winning so far...lets keep it going folks

Back
Top Bottom