Facebook status for the +#+#@%+

Originally Posted by Ground King

My fellow brother, this enticing tale of yours has intrigued me wholly; mark my words, my brethren, I will have this enrapturing narrative of yours published and will distribute it to every single one of my acquaintances in whom I have met through my travels... And I will call it, 'A Cool Story'.

winning so far...lets keep it going folks

My fellow brother, this enticing tale of yours has intrigued me wholly; mark my words, my brethren, I will have this enrapturing narrative of yours published and will distribute it to every single one of my acquaintances in whom I have met through my travels... And I will call it, 'A Cool Story'.

niketalk

niketalk

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Well this story is one for the ages. Will definitely save to cool story folder to recite to grandkids.
screenprinted for rasturbation and presentation on my wall of cool stories
damn, I cant wait for the motion picture
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Well this story is one for the ages. Will definitely save to cool story folder to recite to grandkids.
screenprinted for rasturbation and presentation on my wall of cool stories
damn, I cant wait for the motion picture
pimp.gif

What just happened? I can't even comprehend let alone fathom this great tale of yours. Please, dumb it down for me. Because that is just way to intense.

indifferent.gif

What just happened? I can't even comprehend let alone fathom this great tale of yours. Please, dumb it down for me. Because that is just way to intense.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom