Faces on the side of the milk carton: JAY ELECTRONICA EDIT: ROC NATION SIGNEE?!?!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Can someone please post what mixtapes/albums(does he have any?) I should listen to. Never listened to Jay Electronica before but want to get up. Thanks 
pimp.gif

google.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Can someone please post what mixtapes/albums(does he have any?) I should listen to. Never listened to Jay Electronica before but want to get up. Thanks 
pimp.gif

google.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Well there goes our hopes of getting ANYTHING from him anytime soon
30t6p3b.gif

He's gonna get the J. Cole treatment

Well i'll take 3 mixtapes from him like J. Cole has dropped. I could careless if he ever drops a real album just as long as he drops something. Jay Electronica can fill a lane. There is a audience out there that supports good music. But with all of those pop artists on Roc Nation including Willow I don't know if we'll ever see a album. But I got a feeling we will. There was no reason for Hov to sign him and just have him sit on the label.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Well there goes our hopes of getting ANYTHING from him anytime soon
30t6p3b.gif

He's gonna get the J. Cole treatment

Well i'll take 3 mixtapes from him like J. Cole has dropped. I could careless if he ever drops a real album just as long as he drops something. Jay Electronica can fill a lane. There is a audience out there that supports good music. But with all of those pop artists on Roc Nation including Willow I don't know if we'll ever see a album. But I got a feeling we will. There was no reason for Hov to sign him and just have him sit on the label.

Back
Top Bottom