Faces on the side of the milk carton: JAY ELECTRONICA EDIT: ROC NATION SIGNEE?!?!

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm fine with what he does...He isn't a commercial artist, nor does he really seem to have an interest in being one. Real artists put out work when they want to, they don't cater to demand. I'd rather him do what he does, release a couple great songs every once in a lifetime, they be like these other artists nowadays who put out a mixtape of filler every couple months.

Guy is a clown.

Talkin' bout' "bringing Hip-Hop back".. What kind of example is Jay settin' for the up and coming artists?
30t6p3b.gif

Guy is a clown.

Talkin' bout' "bringing Hip-Hop back".. What kind of example is Jay settin' for the up and coming artists?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Guy is a clown.

30t6p3b.gif

He is just a really slow worker or is building of a catalog of new songs for us that will implode the scene.

Guy is a clown.

30t6p3b.gif

He is just a really slow worker or is building of a catalog of new songs for us that will implode the scene.

Real artists put out work when they want to, they don't cater to demand.

"real artists" also know that they have fans to keep interested and new songs to perform live at shows, which are their main source of revenue as is. Ask Wayne, DMX or Jay. They get it.

He'll never have the buzz like he did around "Exhibit C" and it's his own fault.

"real artists" also know that they have fans to keep interested and new songs to perform live at shows, which are their main source of revenue as is. Ask Wayne, DMX or Jay. They get it.

He'll never have the buzz like he did around "Exhibit C" and it's his own fault.

Guy is a clown.

30t6p3b.gif

uhhhh that you DON'T have to put out bs/lackluster material every other month just to keep a buzz... this is how the game was prior to lil wayne's OVER-saturation which is now the standard for every rapper. HE (wayne) $%%@%$ the game up with that !#%$. because of him %$*!+! gotta put out ALBUM material for free just to get a buzz.

on everything, rap fans have THE SHORTEST attention span and that's just terrible cause jay puts out QUALITY music... i could care less how long it takes as long as its quality product but i guess that's just me
30t6p3b.gif

Guy is a clown.

30t6p3b.gif

uhhhh that you DON'T have to put out bs/lackluster material every other month just to keep a buzz... this is how the game was prior to lil wayne's OVER-saturation which is now the standard for every rapper. HE (wayne) $%%@%$ the game up with that !#%$. because of him %$*!+! gotta put out ALBUM material for free just to get a buzz.

on everything, rap fans have THE SHORTEST attention span and that's just terrible cause jay puts out QUALITY music... i could care less how long it takes as long as its quality product but i guess that's just me
30t6p3b.gif

I was expecting new material so bad that I thought the thread title was the name of a new song....the irony.

*sigh*

I was expecting new material so bad that I thought the thread title was the name of a new song....the irony.

*sigh*

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Guy is a clown.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Guy is a clown.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

^^
laugh.gif
Poli on everything I LOVE I thought this was the title of his LP or some $#$%.
I agree with AMP and Pusha as far as releasing quality material and not oversaturating $#$%...
HOWEVER he has to get some kind of flow/pace going because right now he's headed down the road to being mentioned in the same breath as Saigon in terms of what COULD have been.

^^
laugh.gif
Poli on everything I LOVE I thought this was the title of his LP or some $#$%.
I agree with AMP and Pusha as far as releasing quality material and not oversaturating $#$%...
HOWEVER he has to get some kind of flow/pace going because right now he's headed down the road to being mentioned in the same breath as Saigon in terms of what COULD have been.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

What makes you think he is interested in having that buzz though?  Not everyone wants to be DMX, Jay-Z or Wayne.  He still constantly is doing shows off the hype of one song, he's more financially secure than he has ever been in his life.  When the time comes he'll drop new heat and draw praise once again, he has a niche market that isn't going around anytime soon.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

What makes you think he is interested in having that buzz though?  Not everyone wants to be DMX, Jay-Z or Wayne.  He still constantly is doing shows off the hype of one song, he's more financially secure than he has ever been in his life.  When the time comes he'll drop new heat and draw praise once again, he has a niche market that isn't going around anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Guy is a clown.

30t6p3b.gif

this..and this....

but patience is a virtue....Dude is just a perfectionist...like he said on his twitter people are expecting him to be this great hip-hop god...and hes afraid to let people down...Look at Raekwon its took him 5+ years to make OBFCL2...When act 2 comes out...classic

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Guy is a clown.

30t6p3b.gif

this..and this....

but patience is a virtue....Dude is just a perfectionist...like he said on his twitter people are expecting him to be this great hip-hop god...and hes afraid to let people down...Look at Raekwon its took him 5+ years to make OBFCL2...When act 2 comes out...classic

Back
Top Bottom