Failed a drug screen. What now?

wait they could only arrest you for paraphernalia if they find weed along with the scale, correct?

you're dumb for doing anything knowing you had to piss clean.

i will say this though, i can't believe people get hassled this much for a damn plant.  cops never cared here as long as you didn't blow in front of them. 

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

All this just for a scale
30t6p3b.gif

Don't the cops have anything better to do?

Nope! They're to busy putting idiots in jail.
pimp.gif

he said in alabama, & they jam folks up like that all the time man. if the scale got sum residue on it they can call it paraphernalia  

Time to start realizing to grow up and get your life straight. Stop living a high school life like a loser

Now they think you're a dealer and you're on hard drugs
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

They'll kick you out of the program. Misdemeanor on your record. Probation since its your first time and a lot of wasted money. 

Originally Posted by Wade187

Yeah dog. My man just got 8 years for his digital scale

Did the scale have a eighth on it? Lol I'm calling ducktales, NTers tryna be about that life behind a computer lol.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Your mans most have a long jacket. That's crazy if true
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: lotta burgers in here... its jus a plant... youll gain wisdom with age baby paw... lets hope anyway

#teamplantlife4life

roll.gif
OP I was kidding. Don't listen to these dudes, must have the most sheltered lives on earth. Your not going to jail, only bed you made was the one you slept in while high. Unless you plan on defending yourself in court you'll be fine. 

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Did the scale have a eighth on it? Lol I'm calling ducktales, NTers tryna be about that life behind a computer lol.
Lol that was sarcasm my man. Idk what world these dudes on here living in where son ruined his life, or is doing even a day in jail

roll.gif
OP I was kidding. Don't listen to these dudes, must have the most sheltered lives on earth. Your not going to jail, only bed you made was the one you slept in while high. Unless you plan on defending yourself in court you'll be fine. 
basically..lawyer up..try to knock out as much as the mandatory classes and such before court so the judge can see your trying...but most importantly LAWYER UP...it makes a big diff...youll be fine..no jail time...prolly will have to piss in a cup for a lil longer tho..
ill 
smokin.gif
 one for u bro..

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

NT, back in November I got arrested in Alabama for drug paraphernalia, it was a digital scale. After going to court they put me on a diversion program requiring me to take 24-hours of drug education classes, attend 4 NA meetings, and have drug screens for 6 months. So, I missed the drug screens for the month of February (there were two) and when I took my most recent one (last Friday), I was using someone elses urine. They were supposed to be clean. They failed for opiates. -____- I live in georgia now so I have my Doctor's office fax the results in. My question is, am I gonna be going to jail? My court date is the 28th of this month and I am working on getting all the classes and meetings done before I go so that I at least have something positive to show the judge. This *+!+ has been stressing me out like crazy. Cant sleep cant eat lately my conscious is guilty as !#%*. If anyone has any info about what the outcome might be, please chime in. Ill be calling my lawyer come Monday morning, got me feeling like *+!+ that i didnt call him right after I failed the test. I feel like i really !%@!+$ up and theres nothing I can do about it now. Not a drug dealer nor have I ever been one. Only time I ever used the scale was when I bought nuggs to make sure it was on point.
RyanBraun.jpg

Back
Top Bottom