FALL 06 JORDAN PREVIEW (RETROS AND XXI) *PICS*

damn snuggles, you always get the good stuff! whats your connection?? and are the bean v's soles gon be icey or that dull brown color?

snuggle, do you have more pictures of the Jordan XXI below? I want to do a painting of Michael Jordan with the XXI real bad.
122099785.jpg

I'm currently working on 9 Jordan paintings, 3 of them are behind the Kobe painting below. One of my paintings is Jordan with the VII bordeaux, and I was thinking of switching him to the XXIs instead, I haven't painted his jersey yet so it's good. Thanks if you could help. If you have pictures of both sides of the shoes and birds-eye-view that would be nice. By the way are those XXIs white/black or white/navy? I'm falling in love with the shoes, I think they're my favorite now.
ipscvo.jpg

those XXI grey are so ill...thanks for coming thru with the pics!
I think its God disguised as Michael Jordan
-Larry Bird

Once again let me state I am so happy to be able to relive 5th grade basketball via the militaries, the first Jordan where I'll buy mulitple pair like Eddie Mack...

DAMMM strait fire.. Well SNuggles ya know we love and appreciate the pics and info more than anything,,, damm everyone here on NT wants to be YOU bruhh..

But we got just a few question if ya dont mind us asking and helping us out a little/////

Are Those seamless 3's?? (white shoe with air pocket in back)
and are all those shoes mens releases??? and I agree with the other question about if you can shed some light on when we can get the opp to see pics of the 2 tour yellow/white IV's???? THanks bud you always come through and NT is thankful for that.... peace brutha and good lookin out
IMMORTAL ICONS= 2PAC SHAKUR (KING of RAP)
MICHAEL JORDAN (Nuff said)
DEION SANDERS (Prime time baby)
HULK HOGAN (Whatcha gonna do Brother?)
VIDA GUERRA (My wifey and a GODDESS)
" I unDS ON RELEASE DAY"

COPPED:

White/Red/Tercotta V's
Military 4's
Fire Red IV's
Seamless III (I've noticed some of y'all are hatin on these, but they are actually quite serious when you look at the fact that Jordan Brand is trying new ideas besides unusual color schemes)

DROPPED:

Grey/Green V's (OVER HYPED!!!!!!!!!!)
Both XXI's - It's not I don't like em, I can just think of better ways to spend $300 bucks (that's $175 a piece for the non-scholars out there)

any more pics of the 21s? i want to see what the rest of the shoe looks like...
[/center]
kissing the game goodbye​

the one with jordan III sole looks okay...is it the jordan team classic??
well, thanx for the pix......you're always bringing some heat man...keep it up..

How do you do it Snuggs?!!! Thanks so much for the pics.
3M V is amazing!!!!
Military IV will be great if we can get those plastic wings on the production models.
"i can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying"-M.J.

Thanks alot for the pics i'n not feeling the 5's at all but damn i'm gonna be broke cuase of theose IV's alone
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !!!!!

Thanks a ton for the pictures.

What the F? They can make the Fire Reds with plastic, but leave the Militaries with leather???
eyes.gif

I seriously hope they change it in the general release. The Jumpman is enough to tell the difference...

Moving on.

Back
Top Bottom