FALL 06 JORDAN PREVIEW (RETROS AND XXI) *PICS*

fire red iv's are a must have :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]​

funkyfilipino84[/b]​

[/b]​

so far only thing on the "copped" list is mars x2. everything else is a MUST PASS.

4 Pairs of Military IV's for me...amazing. Those pics are making me consider those V's too, also that's by far the best XXI color, but for $175 I'll pass.
AIM: jeattila​

Quote:
The White/Blue and White/Red IVs will be a General Release.
thank you thank you thank you x 1000.

as for the price, i hope JB doesn't hear this, but i'll pay $150 for those. :nerd:
nerd.gif

fire reds x 2
military blues
a pair of V's (probably the grapes)

i'm gonna be poor but happy.. my current collection of J's is 3 pairs. :wow:
embarassed.gif

edit: thank you very much, smuggles

MERRY CHRISTMAS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Militarys, Fire Reds im getting. The Citrus 7's are a day after my B-day so i wont have to use my money!!

Quote:
Ay AIR J XIII I know that the originals with the 23 on the side were the real "Fire/Red" V's which is why I said that.

i know, but many people call the wht/black midsole-fire red 5s Fire Red w/o thinking twice.
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

snugglesmcduggal you are da MAN
Straight down ya chimney in ya living room is I
Weezy allergic to wintertime-Weezy Baby

thanx for the pics as always snuggles

"There are four things you can do with a mistake: recognize it, admit it, learn from it, and change."

whoa. loving all the kicks execpt the classics and the lime green v's, the terracottas came out alot better then what i thought they would be like. mad props to you snuggles

Im copping all but the VII's. One pair for me and one for my son on everything else.
How quickly I forget that this is meaningless

Oh my goodness... my jaw dropped... I can't wait... for everything...

Thanks for posting!

yo those black/red/citrus 7s are my second favorite jays of all time
and those white/black/blue XX1s are something serious and come out the same month as them white/red/black 4s
you already now them military 4s and grey %s are copped
thanks for the pics and thanks jb
2006 is the greastest year jb will ever have
just pure fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check list for 06
Black/carolina 7s
white/red/black Xivs
both 7s in april
white/black/carolina XX1s
white/firered/black 4s
black/red/cirtus 7s
military 4s
gray 5s
black 3s
grapes
black/green 8s
nubuck Vs
Black/maize/white 4s
maybe a dm pack
and thats just the jordans damn i want some nikes in 06 too

MJ is always right : "NO MARS"

No Mars logo please,JB.

And then again,plastic and suede for the Military Blue IVs PLEASE!!

Neither will cost you alot but both can bring you way more sales and your true fans back.

Thanks for the pix.
Regards from Beijing
LY Ji.
About Me

You don't understand China.
You don't know how to and you even don't want to know about this Great country ... ... my motherland.

Back
Top Bottom