=
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

thanks man
if you get any negativity in this thread ignore it
post when you get more info
thanks again
i agree. this info sounds very promising, cant wait to see some pix. im sure they will be up soon enough

I hope so.

3 and 13s
happy.gif

sounds good to me

6s all the way Sep. '10??? thats whack though. i was looking forward to them

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

who is telling ducktalkes??? Me?? Been here for almost a decade check that...Trix are for kids...

No, Not you. The Post above Mine. lol Trix are for Kids.......

oh helllllllllllllllllllll nawwwwwwww

i gotta sell my white/cem 3's now. SMFH.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

i wanted true blues badly turned down a few good pairs on ebay cause i figured these were coming..i thought they were confirmed?
Me too, I hope they're still coming out. I need a new pair in my life........BAAAADDDD!!! Could use some new Cement III's as well, butTrue Blue's are my favorite III.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

JB!!!
PLEASE, if you really want to make them 'Hall of Fame' status, make them true to the og's!!! None of this jumpman crap on the back of 1's and PLEASE, NIKE AIR ON BACK OF THE 3's!!!!!
...wishful thinking....
peace

I agree

this is just another thread for jb testing waters to see how bad people want certain releases.

true blues or cements.

black based vi's.

13's.

hypebeast thread i wouldn't believe anything that hasn't already been confirmed elsewhere or with pics.......

Thx for the info....

Easy pass on those fake looking 3s from the Katrina auction, really disappointed that they're not the true blues :/...

Seems like every time i check this forum, it's just bad news and variant looking sneakers

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

JB!!!
PLEASE, if you really want to make them 'Hall of Fame' status, make them true to the og's!!! None of this jumpman crap on the back of 1's and PLEASE, NIKE AIR ON BACK OF THE 3's!!!!!
...wishful thinking....
peace
eyes.gif
Damn, it's not even that big of a deal. It's just a small logo on the back.

^^^^^
It may not be a big deal to you but it is to me. We all know the quality/crafstmanship has gone down the toilet in recent years and adding unecessary logos on classics like 1's and 3's takes away from the aesthetic of the shoe. You put an OG or '94/'99 retro next to a current retro and if given a choice which one you could take, I guarantee you'll grab the OG/older retro EVERYTIME!!!

the leather is so thick and smooth on these:

6da362e141fe7e1620ebe912976a80ae0da58128.pjpg

f3236e454f087b482b86ef78988581b9f93371e0.pjpg

Originally Posted by holoflow

Originally Posted by SoleMan

YES!!! The real fire reds are upon us! Now is this a package or a pack? *crosses fingers in hopes that its a pack*

its not a pack. each will be sold separately
why would u want a PACK? lol

and i like cement, fir red, true blue, whatever. I prefer red, but tthats what most my shoes is, and with the upcoming raging bulls, im gonna need some othercolors

^^^ young grasshopper, if you were wise like master you would know a package is a bundle of sneakers like the DMP and CDP sold together. A pack is a group ofsneakers following a certain theme that drop on or around the same day like the Freshwater Nike pack- Griffeys and Freshwater AM 95s.

Back
Top Bottom