Fall 2009 Hall of Fame "HOF" Pack details...plus updated release info

JB!!!
PLEASE, if you really want to make them 'Hall of Fame' status, make them true to the og's!!! None of this jumpman crap on the back of 1's andPLEASE, NIKE AIR ON BACK OF THE 3's!!!!!
...wishful thinking....
peace

cement 3s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I think its hilarious that the infamous rumor of the "black based VI" keeps getting pushed back. Seems to me like Gentry is looking at this shoe as
his "ace in the pocket" that he can always hold over our heads to keep Jordanheads that are on the brink of retirement to keep sticking around
frown.gif

too late, i'm done. suede bred XIIs look nice tho. still not copping. only way i will give jb any of my money is if an UNRELEASED OG retro colorway drops(white/infra 6, bordeaux 7, chi 10)

didnt think Id be getting any Jordans this year, im IN for some cement 3s tho, and whats the word on Nike Air?? is it returning or no?

Now I'm glad JB is giving me a break for the first few months of this year... Because I'll be broke come 4th quarter.

So is this pack gonna come together and cost like a G?

If not 2 pairs of the 3's are copped.

These are my favorite 3's.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

JB!!!
PLEASE, if you really want to make them 'Hall of Fame' status, make them true to the og's!!! None of this jumpman crap on the back of 1's and PLEASE, NIKE AIR ON BACK OF THE 3's!!!!!
...wishful thinking....
peace
eyes.gif
Damn, it's not even that big of a deal. It's justa small logo on the back.

Jordan 3 Retro "Hall of Fame" similar to the OG colorway portrayed on the retro card
Release Type: Labor Day Weekend Limited Release
Colorway: White/Fire Red/Cement (yes I know its elephant print and not cement but thats directly what the description shows)
Sizes 7 to 18 will be available.
tiger-woods.jpg

yell.jpg

nadalDM_468x612.jpg

large_ray-allen-parade.jpg

bd924da99abede5d3f22805d6fa201414b1b64.gif

af814393b4ec3d555255891bb18683d5facf03.gif

nate_robinson.gif

JB!!!
PLEASE, if you really want to make them 'Hall of Fame' status, make them true to the og's!!! None of this jumpman crap on the back of 1's and PLEASE, NIKE AIR ON BACK OF THE 3's!!!!!
...wishful thinking....
peace
why would they put the Nike air ? the shoe is Jordan Brand and the Jumpman is the logo,get over it.

if you want shoes with the Nike air thing get sum nikes

**Crosses Fingers in hopes that the Jordan 13 Quickstrike mentioned, are in fact the playoff 13's**

air-jordan-13-og-playoff.jpg

PLEASE, PLEASE.

I went over this on a past post and everyone laughed it off. I just got the new Eastbay in the mail and there is clearly LS retro 6 clothing. Argue im wrong ifyou want but it's clearly not for Fusions.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

JB!!!
...wishful thinking....
peace
eyes.gif
Damn, it's not even that big of a deal. It's just a small logo on the back.

^^^^^
It may not be a big deal to you but it is to me. We all know the quality/crafstmanship has gone down the toilet in recent years and adding unecessarylogos on classics like 1's and 3's takes away from the aesthetic of the shoe. You put an OG or '94/'99 retro next to a current retro and ifgiven a choice which one you could take, I guarantee you'll grab the OG/older retro EVERYTIME!!!

Back
Top Bottom