Family photos have taken a turn for the worst! Vol. Incest?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Disturbing. Please delete.

Very disturbing.

Especially the boy on top of his brother. AYO!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

then the boy on top of his mom.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

aint my thing but whatever, family looks happy and loving. id rather have this family be all in love and supportive of each other and taking weird $$% photos then some lousy abusive parents who take normal photos.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

aint my thing but whatever, family looks happy and loving. id rather have this family be all in love and supportive of each other and taking weird $$% photos then some lousy abusive parents who take normal photos.
laugh.gif

Agreed.
They probably have the picture framed on top of their fireplace.

The problem I have with this is... who was the photographer that was ok taking this picture? 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

This

I'm guessing this family has the open free nudist/hippie mentality. Although that has to be the most awkward pose/setup, even if they did have clothes on

laugh.gif

Agreed but still

tumblr_lcu6itSMbz1qcq1dko1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom