Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Plus like I said earlier, there is no way in hell a yakuza boss is going to settle a race down a damn mountain, FOH with that nonsense

how would you know? :lol:

dealing with yakuzas... if theres a debt that has to be paid it will be paid in any form or shape whether its loss of life, monetary or honor.

Just finished watching 2 Fast 2 Furious. Wow watching this in 2013 is weird, almost hilarious how bad it is
laugh.gif
that **** is like scarface compared to when you watch tokyo drift in 2013 after watching part 4,5,6

It has stuck in my head since June 2001

TORETTO! TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!

Then bammmmmmmmm to the face lol

Best scene in the entire franchise. The "Disrespected my whole family" bit was too much 
laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl: fav scene lmaooo

Fast 6 was dope as ****....can't wait for 7

1 will always be great because it was the first... it's kind of the most complete movie. A straightforward undercover cop infiltrating an illegal crew (Point Break) with street racing instead. All the cheesy dialogue, the NOS, Johnny Tran and his cousin in the snakeskin pants :lol: Quotables for days

2 was weaker because no Vin, but had it's moments anyway. I could see people having that as their favorite/guilty pleasure movie but just too much Tyrese, he's better in small doses.

3 tried to focus just on the racing and they realized you need Walker and Diesel. The cars and drifting is tremendous, no denying that, but maybe if Han was the main character I'd like it a lot more... plus it would make his connection in the later movies more interesting.

4 was solid because they brought back the characters and made an attempt at shifting the franchise, but was definitely the weakest out of the Vin/Walker ones.

5 was great because it transitioned street racing into big budget action, plus bringing back Vince :lol: It's over the top, in your face, and gives enough nods to the fans of the series while broadening the appeal

6 was also great because it was 5 just turned up a notch...

Coming from someone who has no DR connections :lol: and doesn't favor American muscle over Japanese or vice versa, and just likes the franchise...

It's 5 > 6 > 1 > 4 > 2 > 3... you could maybe flip 3 > 2

I do need to rewatch Tokyo to give it another fair shake, but that's how I rank it.

8178979856_2b09eeb2d4_o.gif

agreed with all of this.

Watched the whole franchise a week before F6. This whole franchise if full of quotes. Reading the last few pages has me in tears. Me and my friends quote these films daily.

I thought 4 was great, shocked to see the hate it gets. That's the one that started the transformation from car movies to action movies. Also thought the story was great.

Most hated quote from the entire franchise is the Monica and Ja Rule dialogue. White people love that **** for some reason.

Tokyo Drift is money, great film.

Any chance the bad guy from 2F2F comes back :nerd: Brian did say at the end of the movie that he would be out soon

Back
Top Bottom