Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Eclipse Spyder aside, graphics were heavily in at the time. First movie came out at the perfect time to capture the import scene during the late 90's/early 2000's. I clearly remember dudes not trying to be subtle or "clean" with their rides as much as people are today.
All the Civics had fart cans and street racing was heavy in SoCal.

The ending race was a debt( if you consider it a personal vendetta for Hans betrayal/death)all these movies shouldn't be taken serious because they are just summer blockbusters(even though I did like the message of family first in 6)
But I am sorry TD is just bad, I won't clog up thread anymore because people are going to like what they like,2f2f was dumb as hell but I can't but love that movie more just because the lulz provided and the American muscle cars
So TD fans stop your blood-clot crying
killa-cam-spits-on-lil-girl-o.gif

As someone who probably trumps your otaku @#$ for being into Nippon culture/language, I can assure you the debt was paid by the bag of cash. :lol: What was said by Chiba was that he thinks he can dump cash and walk out, in terms of the honor and problems. He was still a witness and the police were searching around for clues (cars being impounded, etc.) his asking for a race was a way to settle the beef that they would calm down and not cause anymore public ruckus. DK almost knocking him off the mountain, Han being dead, how can you not get that it's more than racing? Sean could've been killed, hell DK landed on his head. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm seeing 6 again, once isn't enough for the pure awesomeness it represents
Likewise. Going after work tonight.

The first two were horrible with the cars. Had all the kids putting lights under the chassis :lol:

all rice aside, the cars in those movies were pretty serious tho. i mean these cars i've rarely seen in my life on the street.

Supra.jpg

The 1994 Toyota Supra featured in the film featured a twin-turbocharged 2,997 cc (2.997 L; 182.9 cu in) Toyota 2JZ-GTE I6 capable of producing 276 bhp and 318 lb.ft backed by a 6 speed V16x manual transmission. After heavy modification it produced 544 bhp @ 6800 revolutions per minute.

374px-Ff2-1.jpg

Make: Nissan
Model: Skyline GTR R34
Added by Fast N Da Furious512
Year: 1999
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual

Colour: Silver ft. Blue Stripes Engine Engine Code: RB26DETT

Type : In-line six, iron block, aluminum head, twin turbocharged and intercooled Internal Modifications: None External Modifications: K&N Ram Air system, HKS Titanium Exhaust, Turbonetic Intercooler Engine Management

C-West Bodykits, C-West Spoiler

Drivetrain Layout: Front engine, all-wheel drive Drivetrain Modifications:

Front driveshaft removed, Super HICAS disabled

Suspension Front: JIC Magic shocks, Goldline springs Rear : JIC Magic shocks,

Goldline springs Brakes

Front: Stop Tech brakes

Rear : Stop Tech brakes

Exterior Wheels: HRE 446

Tires: Toyo 275/30ZR-19 (F/R)

'Performance 'Acceleration Quarter Mile Time: 14.1 sec.

Quarter Mile Speed: 101.0 mph

0-30 mph: 2.6 sec.

0-60 mph: 6.0 sec.

30-50 mph: 2.1 sec.

50-70 mph: 2.9 sec.

Handling Lateral Grip (200-ft skidpad): 0.91 g

Braking 60-0 stopping distance: 127 ft.

Interior: Sparco harnesses, SPARCO steering wheel

Clarion head unit with

LCD TV screen

JBL amp

Infinity speakers

2 had the most rice...
250px-Romanspyder.jpg

250px-Brianlancer.jpg

:x :smh: these cars seemed corny to me looks wise. and i just don't like the spyder GTS in general.

how many of these cars have you seen in real life?
I've seen plenty of Supras on the streets, I've ridden in a 500+ HP one, it was the most bananas *** ride I've ever been in. I've never seen a R34 on the streets but Ive seen an R32 and R33. Far as an Eclipse Spyder, they're EVERYWHERE. Ugly *** hell, sinned car... so glad Mitsubishi kill it off and the last gen too. Evo VII? Never on the streets, it never came to US shores.

The first two were horrible with the cars. Had all the kids putting lights under the chassis :lol:

all rice aside, the cars in those movies were pretty serious tho. i mean these cars i've rarely seen in my life on the street.

Supra.jpg

The 1994 Toyota Supra featured in the film featured a twin-turbocharged 2,997 cc (2.997 L; 182.9 cu in) Toyota 2JZ-GTE I6 capable of producing 276 bhp and 318 lb.ft backed by a 6 speed V16x manual transmission. After heavy modification it produced 544 bhp @ 6800 revolutions per minute.

374px-Ff2-1.jpg

Type : In-line six, iron block, aluminum head, twin turbocharged and intercooled Internal Modifications: None External Modifications: K&N Ram Air system, HKS Titanium Exhaust, Turbonetic Intercooler Engine Management

Goldline springs Brakes

Clarion head unit with

LCD TV screen

JBL amp

Infinity speakers

2 had the most rice...
250px-Romanspyder.jpg

250px-Brianlancer.jpg

:x :smh: these cars seemed corny to me looks wise. and i just don't like the spyder GTS in general.

I've seen plenty of Supras on the streets, I've ridden in a 500+ HP one, it was the most bananas *** ride I've ever been in. I've never seen a R34 on the streets but Ive seen an R32 and R33. Far as an Eclipse Spyder, they're EVERYWHERE. Ugly *** hell, sinned car... so glad Mitsubishi kill it off and the last gen too. Evo VII? Never on the streets, it never came to US shores.

the import game must not be serious in nyc. i rarely see a supra. RARELY. i can't even imagine what its like to drive that beast. never seen a skyline until this current r35. most ive seen was integras and preludes...and some rsx type S

a lot of those muscle cars aren't on the streets either.

ironically i find the car game is bigger in MA, where on sundays a lot of classic cars, per law, are on the road.

Is there a site that has pics of ALL of the cars used in the 6 movies? I would love to see that. Just the small list in here with 4-5 cars is nice, but there are so many more I'd love to see listed as well.

Anyone seen any type of sites like that?

U must've forgot da yenko camaro & OG challeger.

Supra.jpg

374px-Ff2-1.jpg

Goldline springs Brakes

Clarion head unit with

LCD TV screen

JBL amp

Infinity speakers

U must've forgot da yenko camaro & OG challeger.

2 had the most rice...
250px-Romanspyder.jpg

250px-Brianlancer.jpg

Last edited:
Still have not yet to see this. 
frown.gif

Hopefully tomorrow, 

Last edited:

Supra.jpg

374px-Ff2-1.jpg

Goldline springs Brakes

Clarion head unit with

LCD TV screen

JBL amp

Infinity speakers

2 had the most rice...
250px-Romanspyder.jpg

250px-Brianlancer.jpg

the import game must not be serious in nyc. i rarely see a supra. RARELY. i can't even imagine what its like to drive that beast. never seen a skyline until this current r35. most ive seen was integras and preludes...and some rsx type S

a lot of those muscle cars aren't on the streets either.

ironically i find the car game is bigger in MA, where on sundays a lot of classic cars, per law, are on the road.

Supras are pretty rare, in michigan ive only seen less than a handfull ever

and i think the Skyline Walker had is banned in the USA so thats why you dont see em :lol:

Supras are always at car meets here in the DMV area. The new GTRs are all over as well with a couple lambos.

This area is crazy with cars though. They have a Saturday morning meet where all types of exotics come to. There was a Bugatti there about a month ago. One morning everyone decided to bring GTRs out and there were easily over 25-50+ of them. Not to mention the Ferraris, Lambos, Shelbys, etc.

This beauty was at the last big car meet I went to in MD.

This one is closer to me and I see it more frequently

Only decent front pic I have of it

I have only seen THREE Supra MKIV's in my nearly 21 years of life. The first one was a long time ago coming out of Wal-Mart parking lot. I waved and gave him a thumbs up.

The second one was early one morning after working an overnight shift. I honked and gave the kid a thumbs up... he ignored me. Dude looked like a punk and crappy owner. Had to be 18-24. :smh: .

The third one I saw in a my college parking lot after class. I stood their and gave it a good look. It was in perfect condition and nothing was wrong with it. Definitely stock and well taken care of. I waited about 10 minutes for the owner to arrive so I can talked to him/her but no one came out. That day I got on FB and asked if anybody knew the owner :lol:

I have yet to see a Skyline r32,33 or , godzilla himself, the r34.

I have however have seen a Honda NSX and a RX7. My close friend's cousin owned it :smokin

Last edited:
Varone. :lol:

"I'll take my cutter back."

Who the **** steals a cigar cutter? The hell was he gonna do with that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the aspects I enjoyed with 6 was them getting their ***** handed to them. They didn't pull thru with all relaxed whoop everyone's ***, they got matched up, took some lumps but kept fighting. I really enjoyed the Roman/Han fight scene because they were getting dealt, but kept coming. And it was smart to split the group up, use different mixes with the actors instead of always having Roman/tesh together, was good to use Han instead. ANd have Tesh and Hobbs go out and work, things like that were very interesting to me. Keeps everything from getting stale or rehashed. I hope they stay with that approach for 7.

tej

haha they should tie Fast 7 to Death Race, since Jason Statham

and Tyrese are both in it, even though Tyrese is gay in that movie.  Maybe it can be his twin brother.

Supras are always at car meets here in the DMV area. The new GTRs are all over as well with a couple lambos.

This area is crazy with cars though. They have a Saturday morning meet where all types of exotics come to. There was a Bugatti there about a month ago. One morning everyone decided to bring GTRs out and there were easily over 25-50+ of them. Not to mention the Ferraris, Lambos, Shelbys, etc.

This beauty was at the last big car meet I went to in MD.

This one is closer to me and I see it more frequently

Only decent front pic I have of it

Not Cars and Coffee right?

Yikes, the R32... :pimp:

Not Cars and Coffee right?

Yikes, the R32... :pimp:

Yea I was referencing that Cars & Coffee meet. I haven't been this year, but my friends go and show me the pics and tell about what cars came out that morning.

But those pics are not from Cars & Coffee. The top is from the MD meet at the Bowie Baysox Stadium and the bottom is from another small car meet.

Back
Top Bottom