Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

I have only seen THREE Supra MKIV's in my nearly 21 years of life. The first one was a long time ago coming out of Wal-Mart parking lot. I waved and gave him a thumbs up.

The second one was early one morning after working an overnight shift. I honked and gave the kid a thumbs up... he ignored me. Dude looked like a punk and crappy owner. Had to be 18-24. :smh: .

The third one I saw in a my college parking lot after class. I stood their and gave it a good look. It was in perfect condition and nothing was wrong with it. Definitely stock and well taken care of. I waited about 10 minutes for the owner to arrive so I can talked to him/her but no one came out. That day I got on FB and asked if anybody knew the owner :lol:

I have yet to see a Skyline r32,33 or , godzilla himself, the r34.

I have however have seen a Honda NSX and a RX7. My close friend's cousin owned it :smokin

i've seen some NSXs but those are becoming rare as well. honestly. i can't say ive seen an rx7 im my life. maybe 1. rx8 a diff story lol.

Supras are always at car meets here in the DMV area. The new GTRs are all over as well with a couple lambos.

This area is crazy with cars though. They have a Saturday morning meet where all types of exotics come to. There was a Bugatti there about a month ago. One morning everyone decided to bring GTRs out and there were easily over 25-50+ of them. Not to mention the Ferraris, Lambos, Shelbys, etc.

This beauty was at the last big car meet I went to in MD.

This one is closer to me and I see it more frequently

Only decent front pic I have of it

damn how much red tape do you have to go thru to get these cars legal to drive?

also the r34 is one of the best coupe designs ive ever seen in my life. that front end is timeless.

:lol: i knew ninjahood would come thru with his american muscle self..

Yea I was referencing that Cars & Coffee meet. I haven't been this year, but my friends go and show me the pics and tell about what cars came out that morning.

But those pics are not from Cars & Coffee. The top is from the MD meet at the Bowie Baysox Stadium and the bottom is from another small car meet.

Yeah C&C is a fun outing, although I hate waking up so early for them. I went to that CP tuning meet at Bowie's stadium, was kinda wack.

Yeah C&C is a fun outing, although I hate waking up so early for them. I went to that CP tuning meet at Bowie's stadium, was kinda wack.

Yea that is the one reason I don't make it to many of them. I am south of Quantico, so that is a hike for me in the AM. I am going to have to crash with a friend on Friday and head over there on Saturday.
The MD meet was def weak this year, but I think it was due to the Mischief meet going on as well. The one last year was packed full of nice cars. I also think it started earlier this year too.

i've seen some NSXs but those are becoming rare as well. honestly. i can't say ive seen an rx7 im my life. maybe 1. rx8 a diff story lol.
damn how much red tape do you have to go thru to get these cars legal to drive?

also the r34 is one of the best coupe designs ive ever seen in my life. that front end is timeless.

:lol: i knew ninjahood would come thru with his american muscle self..

Man I don't know where they get them from, but Supras and NSXs are always at meets around here and they are always clean as hell.

Yea the R34 is def one of those designs that can never get outdated :smokin

I better post some American Muscle then before Ninja gets on me too! :lol:

Edit: First one I got to in my pics, lol

Last edited:
I remember back then there was a company importing r34s from Japan for a large fee but they took care of the paperwork and everything....until so many people inquired and the guy couldn't get as many in legally as he promised and if I remember right he went ghost. Motorex was the name. If I remember right it was legal as long as the engine was legal in a US car and met emissions.

I remember how the R 34 ruined Gran Turismo 3 for me. Somehow I got it to around 1000 HP and I would straight dominate every single race. I wouldn't even turn or brake (not that I could even if I tried), I'd just stick my car to the wall going into a turn and just ride it the entire way, and it wouldn't matter cause the acceleration was too beastly :smh: :lol: I tried doing the same in GT 4 but it didn't work :smh:

Last edited:
Saw it again and enjoyed it just as much. Something that irks me though...during the race scene in London with Leti and Dom, the girl who coordinated the race said something like "we're used to getting what we want. This is London. Don't take a bait". I have no idea what that referred to.

Paul Walker is a pretty big car head in real life. He's at the tracks on the regular. This series is going to have more installments than Star Wars :lol:

Whenever I see an legalized R34 pop up usually it was shipped over as "parts" or something then assembled here in the USA. I'm pretty sure if you have the time and resources you could put one on the road. Before when people used to try and slip them by the authorities, they would be seized. I remember an article showing two R34 GTRs that were impounded cause the owners left them on the streets in Cali instead of putting them in a garage.

Beautiful car, I would love to own one in the future. Not to long ago there was someone selling a Bayside Blue R34 GTT on Ebay with an RB26DETT GTR swapped in, the 6-speed transmission and an AWD system. No idea how that was done but it was being sold for $40k... 

lolwut? isn't that mad cheap?

Last edited:
the way she went out was so gansta though, she died for my dude Han and on the way dow was shooting up the dude behind Han, that was too ill and sad at the same time, totally predictable if you already knew TD was gonna be tied to this movie, since obviously she wasnt in TD with Han.

I figured she was a goner because I read a review that said a secondary character dies, so I figured it was going to be her... but I just expected her to let go of Han so he could defend himself... I did NOT expect her to pull her gun out and shoot on the way down :rofl:

That's why this series is awesome.

i was at work... thinking... but WHAT IF it's going to be the expendable's vs the FF crew :nerd: :rofl:
you'de see stallon, arnold, crews, stathom, etc all driving their fatboys trying to catch up to rice rockets :rofl:

i was bored....

the way she went out was so gansta though, she died for my dude Han and on the way dow was shooting up the dude behind Han, that was too ill and sad at the same time, totally predictable if you already knew TD was gonna be tied to this movie, since obviously she wasnt in TD with Han.

is it just me or did she miss all the shots?
cause i figured if she hit him he would be dead, but he was still alive and then han killed him

is it just me or did she miss all the shots?
cause i figured if she hit him he would be dead, but he was still alive and then han killed him

it looked like she hit the dude in the shoulder just as he was about to pounce on Han, so he was stunned enough for Han to be overcome with sadness, then rage, then go into beast mode :lol:

i was at work... thinking... but WHAT IF it's going to be the expendable's vs the FF crew :nerd: :rofl:
you'de see stallon, arnold, crews, stathom, etc all driving their fatboys trying to catch up to rice rockets :rofl:

i was bored....

LOL. I actually saw the Stallone movie "Bullet to the Head" which also starred Sung Kang and thought Stallone would be an awesome addition to the franchise. Have him aid to Stathams character and drive nothing but American muscle to counter Dom.

Plus, its not confirmed whether The Rock would be back or not since he'll be shooting Hercules soon and FF7 is being fast tracked, I'm sure the studio wouldn't mind adding another huge name that'll have the audiences interested.

LOL. I actually saw the Stallone movie "Bullet to the Head" which also starred Sung Kang and thought Stallone would be an awesome addition to the franchise. Have him aid to Stathams character and drive nothing but American muscle to counter Dom.

Plus, its not confirmed whether The Rock would be back or not since he'll be shooting Hercules soon and FF7 is being fast tracked, I'm sure the studio wouldn't mind adding another huge name that'll have the audiences interested.

Man keep Stallone's old *** outta here :lol:

I thought I was the only one to catch that. A 10 min long runway, and when the plane blew up they just happened to be at the end :lol:

It also appears that women are not affected by car wrecks, because they seem to pop right back up.

Back
Top Bottom