FAT PRIDE

Do you think Virgie Tovar is an inspiration?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
:lol: I porked two girls that are her size (or bigger) on some hammered drunk lets do this **** steeze, and I don't regret a thing (other than I could barely get it up, let alone keep it up, with one).

Would yall smash a fat smelly girl with the best dussy ever, or a bad bish with some stanky tofu box?
They box stink. What's the trade off here for the pretty girl? 
laugh.gif
I forgot to say the pretty jawn box is wack and dry
The F? This don't even make sense. A fat smelly with great P, or a hot broad with stanky, wack, dry box? They both smell fam. I'm jacking off instead. 

I cant give an edge because obviously yall gon go with the bad jawn, it has to be a stalemate so them thangz is even

The FAT pride meeting is coming up...

preview from last meeting

Fat_guys_from_Family_guy.gif

I cant give an edge because obviously yall gon go with the bad jawn, it has to be a stalemate so them thangz is even
Bro. If they both stink, they both stink. Aint nobody trying to choke to get some P. If that fat ***** didn't stink, I'm taking her 24/7/365. 

You know what? I'm gonna start a movement for myself.

I'm sick of being shamed for my alcoholism.  Today I'm turning a new leaf.

From this day forward, I'm officially Drunk-Positive.

Who are you guys to judge me? It's my desire and my life choice.

Forget that I'm slowly killing myself and putting myself at an increased risk for lots of different diseases.  You just need to start seeing things outside of your own perspective.

I will drink to this tonight.

Peep how far her two toes are parted to stabilize her stance though. Her feet probably hate her.

EDIT: That chick above me doesn't belong in a fat girl pride thread. She's curvy/thick.

Last edited:
^^lmao at her friends
....ill take that ish down jbc ...thats nice AF......

Last edited:
I know she curvy, but when i typed in beautiful fat women on google she popped up

Bro that chick is disgusting, this whole fat pride thing is disgusting. Get some damn self respect and resorting to food as an escape. People that damn big can drop weight easy if they had any inclination to halfway try to do something about it.

Back
Top Bottom