FAT PRIDE

Do you think Virgie Tovar is an inspiration?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
Fat or in shape she's still hideous. I've knocked down a cute chubby joint before but her body was proportional. This right here is just nasty.
I agree not matter what weight she is at she probably wouldn't be attractive.

She can do her thing, her lifestyle choices have no impact on my life..How do I get in on this Drunk Positive movement though???? That's a cause I can really support...

Oh, and I would...I've done worse.

I'm in on drunk positive. Back in college I was tempted to tap some fattys with really cute faces but I couldn't go through with it. This girl looks like a train wreck all around

Jesus, that chick is shaped like one of those 50 gallon drums you move with a forklift.

I can appreciate a well marbled woman  but her face tho
eek.gif

ima rock with this from now on.
roll.gif
 YES!

I love when fat people tell me I'm skinny like I should be insulted

The attitude of a lot of fat people who think it's okay to be fat aka unhealthy is extremely annoying

Last edited:
Fat people will soon become the "new minority." I am sure of it. Say something against a big person and you will be every immoral name under the sun. I'll give it 5 years

Last edited:
:lol:  If this girl had half the confidence she speaks of, she wouldn't need to throw it in everyone's face through social media.
She don't i know a couple cats that would roast for even trying that mess with them lmao

:lol:  If this girl had half the confidence she speaks of, she wouldn't need to throw it in everyone's face through social media.
I agree. I believe a lot of "Big Girl Confidence" is actually false confidence that makes them act overconfident in public. I just call it fakin

Back
Top Bottom