Father Indicted For Beating Daughters Over ‘Twerking’ Video

but why is physical abuse being emphasized so much...and not emotional and psychological abuse? Its like your almost downplaying that portion to say physical abuse (and its really in question in this case) trumps/dismisses emotional/psychological abuse.

Because we are discussing this video duh!!!! :wink:

This physical abuse could have emotional consequences.

ur mad u can't hit your kids? what kind of monster are you 
sick.gif
shuutttt up. :rolleyes

Because we are discussing this video duh!!!!
wink.gif

This physical abuse could have emotional consequences.
im pretty sure its the other way around...the emotional/pyschological lead to the physical. I serious doubt dude just went all snapped and start beating on them. I know we are talking about the video...but like i said early ppl love to treat situations like movies...lets just ff and get to a certain part. Just cant look at a current situation without considering all the factors that lead to it...

im pretty sure its the other way around...the emotional/pyschological lead to the physical. I serious doubt dude just went all snapped and start beating on them. I know we are talking about the video...but like i said early ppl love to treat situations like movies...lets just ff and get to a certain part. Just cant look at a current situation without considering all the factors that lead to it...

We are talking about the video, you just like to hear yourself talk. I don't want to hear about the factors that lead to it, I don't want to make excuses for monsters. I saw physical abuse in the video, everyone else in this thread is debating whether or not the beating was excessive. I think the video is physical abuse, so I'm treating the situation like a movie?

View media item 279520

Last edited:
There's a difference between spanking and abuse

and tbh it would be much more harder for me to spank my daughter than my son, idk how he was hitting them like that :smh:

Word...whoopings won't make a girl classy...the main problem is that the girls don't even live with the father...it's not much he can really do on that front especially if the mother allows bird like behavior/talk

where are you all getting these details about the mother and the type of person she is?
The proof is in the pudding. She called the cops on him because he disciplined both of their very young underage daughters for trying to make a twerk video for the whole internet to see. Now he might do some real time. The mother sound like a dumb ***.
This.

I've have been beat with whatever was in arms reach if it wasn't sharp or a solid. Imagine getting beat with a power rangers toy box with the toys in it. He was disciplining his kids. It was not that serious.
Noooo! 
roll.gif

My grandmother used to launch a 12 inch batman forever doll at my oldest brother 
laugh.gif

The proof is in the pudding. She called the cops on him because he disciplined both of their very young underage daughters for trying to make a twerk video for the whole internet to see. Now he might do some real time. The mother sound like a dumb ***.
Noooo! :rofl:

My grandmother used to launch a 12 inch batman forever doll at my oldest brother :lol:

my granddad used to tell me to go outside and pick a branch from thr bush. if i messed up he beat me with it. i think they called it a switch

Back
Top Bottom