FCC Dismantling Net Neutrality Rules vol. **** AJIT PAI

Ajit was reading his speech when someone dropped a paper on his desk and they all of a sudden took a break because security advised it...

It irks me this isn't getting as much attention as it should.
Google, facebook, youtube, apple, and all the big names are staying so quiet :smh:

This won't affect them as they're already established and have the cash to handle any negative changes. It's the small content providers, startups, and consumers that will be hurt royally.

So, it passed 3-2 huh?

I hope lawsuits come in fighting for this decision. Ridiculous that this is actually happening.

I saw that, he get threatened?

Maybe...

fcc_evac.gif

Our apartment is currently running Verizon. The last thing I want to use is what he stands for. Any good alternatives in the Brooklyn area?

I don’t understand how you can want everyone to own a gun but I can’t go to LinkedIn for free.

My question now is, can the throttling and changes void contracts? I have one now with Comcast and don't exactly have too many options. But would try my best to leave them if they are caught changing things around.

My question now is, can the throttling and changes void contracts? I have one now with Comcast and don't exactly have too many options. But would try my best to leave them if they are caught changing things around.

Comcast been throttling for years.

This just gave them more power. Good luck trying to find any competition in your area.

Damn this sucks.

They want to control us and how we share info with each other

Back
Top Bottom