Feelings on Chi McBried's insight

Thanks for the info I hope JB heads in the right direction(Nike Air). the 60+'s are gross
sick.gif

smh at all the hypebeasts who posted here, one huge reason behind the love for Nike Air is that it means a sneaker is either OG or an older retro, meaningthere is actual quality an craftsmanship involved in the shoe. If JB keeps up with these garbage retros a Nike AIr means nothing, all it does it become amarketing ploy, and most likely a failed marketing ploy at that sine the majority of people who are buying Jordans nowadays buy anything with a jumpman on it.Removng a jumpman is akin to shooting yourself in the foot. JB WILL NOT remove itself from the mainstream to cater to the small percentage of the populationthat calls themselves "sneakerheads"

in short, everyone who would cop a garbage retro just cuz it has Nike Air on it is a beast and besides that it wont happen

60+ a good look??
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

future not looking grim??
tired.gif
unless they start to go in the complete opposite direction than they've been heading.

nike air??
nerd.gif
sounds good. if it's true, it has to be white/cement 4s or white/infra 6s.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

they could end up f'ing this up and do this
THE NIKE AIR PACK: retro III and retro IV both white/cement!

how hot would that fire be?!

Originally Posted by Dionysus305

smh at all the hypebeasts who posted here, one huge reason behind the love for Nike Air is that it means a sneaker is either OG or an older retro, meaning there is actual quality an craftsmanship involved in the shoe. If JB keeps up with these garbage retros a Nike AIr means nothing, all it does it become a marketing ploy, and most likely a failed marketing ploy at that sine the majority of people who are buying Jordans nowadays buy anything with a jumpman on it. Removng a jumpman is akin to shooting yourself in the foot. JB WILL NOT remove itself from the mainstream to cater to the small percentage of the population that calls themselves "sneakerheads"

in short, everyone who would cop a garbage retro just cuz it has Nike Air on it is a beast and besides that it wont happen
laugh.gif
So what if they made the shoe with nice leathers? Justbecause Jb puts it out doesn't mean the shoe is gonna suck. You can't
honestly say that everything that comes out is bad quality, not even close. The only really bad (quality) releases last year were the
4s and 11s(they aren't the worst things in the world). Too bad these are such hot shoes, but like dude above said, things are
looking up.

Just curious what does this thread have to do with Chi McBride(<~~~That's how you spell it)??? I did not see Chi's name mentioned once in theoriginal post so please tell me what the title has to do with the actual post???

Originally Posted by asilva23

never really understood the hype of having nike on the back of the shoe opposed to the jumpman. all my 1st pairs of j's growing up had the nike and honestly, i like the jumpman way better.

i'm into j's because they are jordans, not because they are nikes.

Jordans are Nikes. Look at the bottom of your retro I's. The bottom of the shoeboxes.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

never really understood the hype of having nike on the back of the shoe opposed to the jumpman. all my 1st pairs of j's growing up had the nike and honestly, i like the jumpman way better.

Jordans are Nikes. Look at the bottom of your retro I's. The bottom of the shoeboxes.

Nike owns Jordan Brand but it is a completely seperate company!!! That is like owning a Lexus and saying u drive a Toyota because they own Lexus!!!

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by Dionysus305

smh at all the hypebeasts who posted here, one huge reason behind the love for Nike Air is that it means a sneaker is either OG or an older retro, meaning there is actual quality an craftsmanship involved in the shoe. If JB keeps up with these garbage retros a Nike AIr means nothing, all it does it become a marketing ploy, and most likely a failed marketing ploy at that sine the majority of people who are buying Jordans nowadays buy anything with a jumpman on it. Removng a jumpman is akin to shooting yourself in the foot. JB WILL NOT remove itself from the mainstream to cater to the small percentage of the population that calls themselves "sneakerheads"

laugh.gif
So what if they made the shoe with nice leathers? Just because Jb puts it out doesn't mean the shoe is gonna suck. You can't
honestly say that everything that comes out is bad quality, not even close. The only really bad (quality) releases last year were the
4s and 11s(they aren't the worst things in the world). Too bad these are such hot shoes, but like dude above said, things are
looking up.

I can and will honestly say that the recent stuff has been horrible, quality or otherwise and the fact of the matter is that throwing a NIke Air on the back ofthe "Varsity Red" VIs that are dropping next year will NOT make the shoe any more desirable, in the end its a shoe with ugly materials that might aswell be a knock off of the Original and Retro Infrared VI

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Nike owns Jordan Brand but it is a completely seperate company!!! That is like owning a Lexus and saying u drive a Toyota because they own Lexus!!!

LOL - well, you are driving a Toyota - with a Fancy L in the grill. ES350=Camry, RX350=Highlander, GX470=4runner, etc.

Same with Jordans - you're STILL wearing a Nike product. Its not a separate company - its an intra-division company. Don't be fooled by the"Jordan Brand". Who do you think manufactures them?

If you drive an Escalade, however fancy it may look, it is still a Tahoe in the guts.

This sounds really dope I just hope that they change the varsity red to infrared on the VI and place NA on the back of models 1-6 even if it's only inhonor of the 25th year anniversary. White and cement 3,4 would be a double cop for sure! If this is true and if Jordan Brand can bring back the original moldsof the Iv and the Xi then the glory days will return to JB! TRUST!

Chi McBride is one MJ's closest life long friends, on top of being a sneakerhead, gamer, fanboy and of course a seasoned and accomplished actor. Sohe's always been loosely involved with MJ's kicks since day one. Kinda like Lebron and his goons 20 years from now.

Should've never gotten rid of Nike Air in the 1st place... the jumpmans on retros look empty...

Hmm the future releases sound interesting, I'm not one who needs "Nike Air" on the back of my kicks but I'd gladly pick up a pair ofWhite/Cement IIIs or IVs lol. Should be interesting to see what he was talking about...

They need to stop making jordan fusion af1 freakin horrible and on a side note, stop making sb/af1 fusions also, horrible as well.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom