females playin mind games unappreciation...

finns i know i need to smarten up, but i did build up a wall...ive rejected her before cause i was afraid this would happen but gave in after she kept trynaconvince me that it wouldnt.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by dreaface

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

i dont need no advice, im already tryna move on...im just sayin how its grimey how she baited me into catchin feelings and wanting me to be in a relationship and then changed her mind just like nothing, OVERNIGHT. its like how u supposed to find a good girl these days when even the ones that seem perfect do u dirty in the end...
there are NO good girls dude.
laugh.gif

don't be fooled, pure hearted females only exist in previous generations. values, ideologies, and trends have made it virtually impossible for women to be a 'good' girl. if i were you... i'd give up trying to find that.
Hes right good gurls disappeared right when all the good guys did.
eh, i'd be willing to bet based on these same values, ideologies, and trends... there 'are' good guys out there, but they rarely realize their ideal mate because of said females. nice try though...
This dude is telling you like it is. All you dudes out their thinking life is some movie and believe that it's good women out here your buggin. It's no such thing. They are always in it for somethin. Money, clothes, association, ETC it's always something chicks are never just with you cause your YOU.
tired.gif

Unless, she some fat herb and even then she's still only with you cause she needs something......and that's the willy wonka.
laugh.gif
exactly. dudes think the happy, good ending is inevitable. it's not. there is ALWAYS a reason they are along for the ride. unless, yes, she is
sick.gif
or as wide as a bus.

yea definitely, but what makes me mad is that i didnt go lookin for her u know? she presented herself as someone i could be with and kept trying to win me over, now all this @#$%
indifferent.gif

that's the worst. if i were you, i'd build a wall to keep all the bs away. you have to smarten up.

REALLY? you just gave me hope, cas i havent met any.

Originally Posted by dreaface

REALLY? you just gave me hope, cas i havent met any.
yep. a fellow nt'er is a perfect example of this, a 'good guy' but hasn't had a gf up to this point. dude's being ruined bythese impure chicks out here.

and yes, i too would be another 'good guy'... but i'm smart, i'm not naive. i know what to expect.

finns i know i need to smarten up, but i did build up a wall...ive rejected her before cause i was afraid this would happen but gave in after she kept tryna convince me that it wouldnt.
that's just it, she 'kept trying to convince you'. actions speak louder than words.

"Things are moving too fast and I can't be in a relationship right now. You're taking it too seriously. I just want to be friends".
Under no circumstances, should you maintain a friendship with her, and any female for that matter, in a "break-up" situation.

This is one of the many cursed tactics they employ to keep you around, without official committing to you. She is just using you as a hedge/ fall back in theevent the dude she's currently smashing dumps her-- OHHH wait, you aint know...yeahhhhh buddy, believe it. She started all of this because she met someonewhose pimp hand was more thorough than your whole frame...

So yeah, by dumping you, she is free to fool around with dude w/o feeling guilty. But by keeping you around as a "friend", effectively having yournuts in the Angle-Lock, she is ensuring that, when the time is right--she can easily spark up a relationship again by evoking the feelings you most likelyharbored for her during the course of your break-up.

My dude--cut all ties with her. Chicks like aint worth the trouble...

yea definitely, but what makes me mad is that i didnt go lookin for her u know? she presented herself as someone i could be with and kept trying to win me over, now all this @#$%
indifferent.gif

But that's just how it works. Society fabricates the perception that men are "thirsty" hyenas always on the prowl for some kitty.For the most part that's true but, that's just one side of the story.

Females "thirst" and "prowl" and "hunt" just like we do. Hell, they are better at hunting than we are. But there is a differencebetween how we hunt and how they do it. See us men, are hunting for anything that got a slit inbetween the legs. Biologically speaking, it's about findingas many females as you can, to have your offspring. It's nature.

A female hunter, contrary to a male hunter, is not looking for all these dudes to bone. She's looking for the dude out there, who has the best"materials" to take care of her--culturally and biologically speaking. That's where you come in.

She was hard after you, thirsting after you because YOU HAD EVERYTHING she wanted in a dude. So even though you weren't necessarily looking for her, bestbelieve she was looking for you and had you locked in her sights. That's why she came at you hard-body.

Unfortunately, NOW, it just so happens that she has found some other dude who is clearly better than you. THat's why she "dumped" you. Anotherpoint of difference between us dudes and females.

A male will dump and not even worry about his former when he finds a better chick. A female on the other hand, will dump you but keep you on reserve just incase the "better-man" leaves her. This way, she can come back to you and not risk losing out on being provided for--that's why they maintain"friendships"...

So yeah, that's my piece. Smarten up man...

dreaface, i consider myself a good guy...im always 100% real to girls about my intentions and I never hold anything back. Dudes can call me a simp if theywant, but aside from making fun of a girl in a joking way or i treat her perfectly. I'm understanding, patient, hell i dont even feel attracted to anyother chick when i already have a girl...theres not one thing i couldve done wrong. and im not tryna get her back, ...and all u dudes up in here believe me, ireally have a huge relationship phobia so thats what makes it worse. im just disappointed that the extremely rare occasion open up, it turned out to be acomplete joke

dreaface, i consider myself a good guy...im always 100% real to girls about my intentions and I never hold anything back. Dudes can call me a simp if they want, but aside from making fun of a girl in a joking way or i treat her perfectly. I'm understanding, patient, hell i dont even feel attracted to any other chick when i already have a girl...theres not one thing i couldve done wrong. and im not tryna get her back, ...and all u dudes up in here believe me, i really have a huge relationship phobia so thats what makes it worse. im just disappointed that the extremely rare occasion open up, it turned out to be a complete joke

*claps* they told me to give up on finding guys like this lol.

...oh and i say count it as a loss and move on... i know that ur angry which is fine but she isnt worth all that emotion.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

"Things are moving too fast and I can't be in a relationship right now. You're taking it too seriously. I just want to be friends".
Under no circumstances, should you maintain a friendship with her, and any female for that matter, in a "break-up" situation.

This is one of the many cursed tactics they employ to keep you around, without official committing to you. She is just using you as a hedge/ fall back in the event the dude she's currently smashing dumps her-- OHHH wait, you aint know...yeahhhhh buddy, believe it. She started all of this because she met someone whose pimp hand was more thorough than your whole frame...

So yeah, by dumping you, she is free to fool around with dude w/o feeling guilty. But by keeping you around as a "friend", effectively having your nuts in the Angle-Lock, she is ensuring that, when the time is right--she can easily spark up a relationship again by evoking the feelings you most likely harbored for her during the course of your break-up.

My dude--cut all ties with her. Chicks like aint worth the trouble...

indifferent.gif

But that's just how it works. Society fabricates the perception that men are "thirsty" hyenas always on the prowl for some kitty. For the most part that's true but, that's just one side of the story.

Females "thirst" and "prowl" and "hunt" just like we do. Hell, they are better at hunting than we are. But there is a difference between how we hunt and how they do it. See us men, are hunting for anything that got a slit inbetween the legs. Biologically speaking, it's about finding as many females as you can, to have your offspring. It's nature.

A female hunter, contrary to a male hunter, is not looking for all these dudes to bone. She's looking for the dude out there, who has the best "materials" to take care of her--culturally and biologically speaking. That's where you come in.

She was hard after you, thirsting after you because YOU HAD EVERYTHING she wanted in a dude. So even though you weren't necessarily looking for her, best believe she was looking for you and had you locked in her sights. That's why she came at you hard-body.

Unfortunately, NOW, it just so happens that she has found some other dude who is clearly better than you. THat's why she "dumped" you. Another point of difference between us dudes and females.

A male will dump and not even worry about his former when he finds a better chick. A female on the other hand, will dump you but keep you on reserve just in case the "better-man" leaves her. This way, she can come back to you and not risk losing out on being provided for--that's why they maintain "friendships"...

So yeah, that's my piece. Smarten up man...

i agree im not tryna maintain a friendship...im not gonna be anyones rebound... females just dont give a @#$% except for themselves.but i gotcaught up and just feel trapped u feel me? like i developed stronger feelings and then just got kicked to the curb. and trust me im doing my BEST to forget it,its just hard to forget feelings for someone u were really into u know?. like if i did what she did id be filled with guilt, maybe thats being soft but thatsjust who i am. i dont take messing around with peoples emotions lightly

I used to be a good guy. But I wasn't getting what I wanted out of life. Now I'm an %!*!@%%. My life has never been better.

Reality is....being a jerk gets you a whole lot further in life. People walk all over "nice guys" and us a-holes just take whatever we want.Ain't that a B? But hey.......[Killer Mike] That's Life[/Killer Mike]

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

you sound like the type of dude I wouldn't hang out with. Smarten up fam....someone else is hittin your chick an she decided his swagger is better than yours. Checkmate

LOL

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I used to be a good guy. But I wasn't getting what I wanted out of life. Now I'm an %!*!@%%. My life has never been better.

Reality is....being a jerk gets you a whole lot further in life. People walk all over "nice guys" and us a-holes just take whatever we want. Ain't that a B? But hey.......[Killer Mike] That's Life[/Killer Mike]
see, 90% of the time i pretend im an a-hole, in fact alooot of girls here hate me cause of that haha. i do it to protect myself... its true thothe times that im not i just end up being disappointed

So recently ive been seeing this girl who I thought had it all, looks/personality/etc. And out of NOWHERE I get a text saying, "Things are moving too fast and I can't be in a relationship right now. You're taking it too seriously. I just want to be friends". What's funny is that I've liked this girl for over a year, and supposedly she did too...and I'm not the one that even made a move. Shes been telling me how she felt for me for a long time, and then in the end I gave in. We were just talking and she's the one that hit me with the "let's make the relationship official"...Its just strange because there was literally an overnight transformation from her part, and I didn't even do anything. And after that I got into a fight after accusing her of playin me like that so I didnt talk to her for 2 weeks...then all of a sudden I get a call from her accusing me of prank callin her phone. Things got heated and she called me a heartbroken @#$hole, so i ended up callin her a @#$% and an illiterate $%# hoodrat. now her cousin, who happens to be one of my best friends and room mates, is beefin with me...basically why do females go through all this nonsense? its like youre 20 years old and u still playin childish games like that, messing with my emotions
mad.gif

Cliffnotes:
-girls been trying to get with me for almost a year
-tells me she wants a relationship
-girl breaks up with me over text, saying it's my fault for getting too serious
-starts talking @#$% and starting @#$% between me and my homie
yea the transformation was her ({}) getting opened up by a new dude that night

don't be fooled, pure hearted females only exist in previous generations. values, ideologies, and trends have made it virtually impossible for women to be a 'good' girl. if i were you... i'd give up trying to find that.

eek.gif
frown.gif
Wow that hit me when i read that. Ive been saying that for a minute. I told myfriend we grew up in the wrong era.
tired.gif

man in this game you always gotta be one step ahead of these broads they slick as hell, i was once in your place before
i learned my lesson never put your all into a broad no matter what she say

L's get handed out daily your no different from anybody else and there are always signs when she is about to end, but you so open you dont wanna see themor believe them your best bet is to dead the whole situation as soon as you see these signs

dont feel too bad... i took my share of l's just like everyone else...

its what you do after the l's that matter....

1st off...Super Antigen spoke the dating gospel

Reality is....being a jerk gets you a whole lot further in life. People walk all over "nice guys" and us a-holes just take whatever we want. Ain't that a B? But hey.......[Killer Mike] That's Life[/Killer Mike]
true story.

-NEVER take anything a female says @ face value. Ever. Not saying they're liars but I've seen that females will tell you they think you need to know.Her body language speaks more.
-Be somewhat nonchalant and detached from a female if you're just dating them. When you're all gung ho for EVERYTHING a female suggests, it gives offthat you're desperate...and the one chasing is always at higher risk to be played for a the fool. Emotions only cloud judgment. Dont make her your queenuntil she proves worthy of such. You sound like one of them dudes who roll out the red carpet to every chick he meets. and contrary to popular opinion, not allfemales are worthy of respect so....
-Dont think you're the only dude a chick is talking to. Ever.
-The only reason it hurts is because you have no other option. Someone said before that a single man shoulda have at least 2 more on his team in case his mainis changing. it's common sense. Diversify your options.
-Be honest with females. I let em know from jump what it is with me...and if they stick around, more power to them. I have NOTHING to lose.
-be prepared for anything
-The more and more i date and get to know females, the more i have to agree with VaGix...chicks will either date you based on potential or based on the rightnow...dudes are targets because they have money, status, power or some other factor that women want...especially the younger you are, it's best you learnthis...a woman can be long suffering but after a while she'll want a return on her investment...if you know what i mean.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

1st off...Super Antigen spoke the dating gospel

true story.

-NEVER take anything a female says @ face value. Ever. Not saying they're liars but I've seen that females will tell you they think you need to know. Her body language speaks more.
-Be somewhat nonchalant and detached from a female if you're just dating them. Emotions only cloud judgment. Dont make her your queen until she proves worthy of such. You sound like one of them dudes who roll out the red carpet to every chick he meets. and contrary to popular opinion, not all females are worthy of respect so....
-Dont think you're the only dude a chick is talking to. Ever.
-The only reason it hurts is because you have no other option. Someone said before that a single man shoulda have at least 2 more on his team in case his main is changing. it's common sense. Diversify your options.
-Be honest with females. I let em know from jump what it is with me...and if they stick around, more power to them. I have NOTHING to lose.
-be prepared for anything
-The more and more i date and get to know females, the more i have to agree with VaGix...chicks will either date you based on potential or based on the right now...dudes are targets because they have money, status, power or some other factor that women want...especially the younger you are, it's best you learn this...a woman can be long suffering but after a while she'll want a return on her investment...if you know what i mean.

i agree with everything u said because honestly ive BEEN doin everything u said except for the side chicks. But im not one of those "red carpet"dudes, like i said theres alot of females that ive been a straight up @#$% to just to keep em away from me, cause I know what type of chicks they really are. ididnt chase no one, i even kept everything casual and then she kept saying *%$ like, youre such an a-hole you dont even like me, youre never serious, yourealways playing around but you never let me know how you feel. im saying normally i have that good instinct, this one time i let my guard down i @#$%#@ up

Back
Top Bottom