Fight Night round 4 demo is up eek Vol: only this week

This keeps crashing my 360 whenever I try to play it for some reason.
ohwell.gif

Aint feeling round 4. Dont know why they changed the dynamics from round 3, game seems too arcade, like ready 2 rumble.

o.p. just so you know, the demo isnt only up this week. it's just not available to silver members yet

I've had it for about a week. I think its good, but I just can't fight with the analog.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Tiger Woods '10 is out too
pimp.gif
. Btw, that beat on the FNR4 demo is
eek.gif
I was thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif
I got to the title menu and was like what the hell is this?
pimp.gif

I was trying to find the song info but couldn't.
tired.gif
Probably have towait til the game drops first.

how long does the demo take to start on a 360? i can't get past that first screen, it seems like it crashes the system after a couple seconds.

found a fix online for the freezing issue. before you start the demo, unplug your network adapter. it should work after that.

Disappointed in the demo.

They shoulda just tweaked the flaws and details from FNR3. I'll prolly still cop the game but this +%#+ doesn't even look realistic.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE TELL ME THE GAME'S PUNCHING CONTROLS AREN'T SIMPLY LIMITED TO THE ANALOG STICK???

If so I am not copping. That would be some BULL. I've bought every single KO Kings and Fight Night game and have used the same controls for YEARS. I'mso @(#*# saddened right now.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Did some research and found out that you will not be able to use buttons to punch. I'm done with EA sports. Not buying this game nor Madden 2010....EAsports, what a way to alienate long time fans of the series....

frown.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

If so I am not copping. That would be some BULL. I've bought every single KO Kings and Fight Night game and have used the same controls for YEARS. I'm so @(#*# saddened right now.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Did some research and found out that you will not be able to use buttons to punch. I'm done with EA sports. Not buying this game nor Madden 2010....EA sports, what a way to alienate long time fans of the series....

frown.gif
Stop *****ing, button mashing in fight night is for hos anyway.

jp...kinda

Anyway, I hope the this is just another example of NT hating something just to hate it. If this game doesn't live up to my expectations I'll be hot.

anyone have the code for the demo? i still have silver and cant download it...

i plan on never going gold.. since i have 3 years worth of live
pimp.gif

pm me. fasho

Has anyone had trouble with their demo? I downloaded off of Live last night and when I start the demo it freezes on the Fight Night Round 4 screen. I evendeleted it and redownloaded it but still not working
mad.gif

^unplug your network adapter, then start the demo.

i was kinda disappointed by the demo. would be cool if they got the actual trainers in the game.

played this last night ...not really impressed...i remeber FN3 demo had me hooked...ill just keep telling myself its just a demo

Analog sticks only as far as i know. I also heard that the game went to complete $+#@ because of the footwork mechanics.

Damn son I was ready to buy a 360 and everything for this game. I hope you guys are just being haters I been waiting for this game to damn long for it not tobe good

Back
Top Bottom