Fight Night round 4 demo is up eek Vol: only this week

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^unplug your network adapter, then start the demo.
I'll try that when I get home, but I downloaded Tiger Woods at the same time and that played just fine. After hearing some of you guys talk Imay not want to play it anyway.
laugh.gif

I've knocked hatton down once, I'm not totally sure what I'm supposed to do once I rock him because he just blocks everything and doesn't punchso I can't counter

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

If so I am not copping. That would be some BULL. I've bought every single KO Kings and Fight Night game and have used the same controls for YEARS. I'm so @(#*# saddened right now.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Did some research and found out that you will not be able to use buttons to punch. I'm done with EA sports. Not buying this game nor Madden 2010....EA sports, what a way to alienate long time fans of the series....

frown.gif
Stop *****ing, button mashing in fight night is for hos anyway.

jp...kinda

Anyway, I hope the this is just another example of NT hating something just to hate it. If this game doesn't live up to my expectations I'll be hot.
My god, did any of yall play fight night round 3? The buttons aren't any different what's the big deal. The game is
pimp.gif
to me. I'll leave the button mashing to Street Fighter.

haven't played the demo yet, but EA should have just made online ranked matches analog controls ONLY. would've made a hell of a lot more sense thanjust removing the controls completely.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

I've knocked hatton down once, I'm not totally sure what I'm supposed to do once I rock him because he just blocks everything and doesn't punch so I can't counter

i can't even knock him down.
the only thing i dont like about the new control is how you have to hold RB to do a haymaker

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

I've knocked hatton down once, I'm not totally sure what I'm supposed to do once I rock him because he just blocks everything and doesn't punch so I can't counter

i can't even knock him down.
the only thing i dont like about the new control is how you have to hold RB to do a haymaker
Manny is fast as hell, if you just time your counter punches and push him into the corner you can knock him out easy. And yes its mad awkwardtrying to do haymakers while holding RB.

I'd rather have buttons.

Total Punch Control is garbage. That #*## aint' responsive at all. Plus the combination punches looks mad arcade like w/ TPC.

when they changed from the d pad to joystick i was pissed ... now they changed from buttons to joystick? KILL YOURSELF EA ... wont even come close topurchasing this garbage ...

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I'd rather have buttons.

Total Punch Control is garbage. That #*## aint' responsive at all. Plus the combination punches looks mad arcade like w/ TPC.
I don't know how many times I had an opening for an uppercut, and the boxer would throw something else. It's a bit frustrating to me.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I'd rather have buttons.

I actually love games like skate and ufc which use the right analog but in fnr4 it does seem somewhat unresponsive at times.

im so fast with the joystick that it desnt register ... its like you have to lag punch all the damn time and by that time the openings gone ...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

im so fast with the joystick that it desnt register ... its like you have to lag punch all the damn time and by that time the openings gone ...

That's exactly what I'm talking about

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

i got the demo last week, it came free with the pre-order...

i wasn't really feeling it... the lower body looks awkward as hell (i know it's just a demo)

i forgot i even had it until this post came up, i've been on that ufc for the past week...
been on UFC all week myself. Ss hitt is fiyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE TELL ME THE GAME'S PUNCHING CONTROLS AREN'T SIMPLY LIMITED TO THE ANALOG STICK???

If so I am not copping. That would be some BULL. I've bought every single KO Kings and Fight Night game and have used the same controls for YEARS. I'm so @(#*# saddened right now.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Did some research and found out that you will not be able to use buttons to punch. I'm done with EA sports. Not buying this game nor Madden 2010....EA sports, what a way to alienate long time fans of the series....

frown.gif

i feel you....i hope you can switch the controls to use the buttons i've never used the analog stick and if we can't use the buttons i don't planon purchasing this game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

i hope you can switch the controls to use the buttons i've never used the analog stick and if we can't use the buttons i don't plan on purchasing this game
smh.gif
agreed

Good to know some people like the stiff movement and the punching input latency.
laugh.gif

Been extremely disappointed since the pre-order demo went live.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Good to know some people like the stiff movement and the punching input latency.
laugh.gif

Been extremely disappointed since the pre-order demo went live.

Basically...Lmaoo...

I really anticipated that FNR4 would be better than UFC 2009....

I was wrong. UFC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FNR.....It's not even a contest at this point. Its good to know that EASports will always butcher a great franchise on a consistent basis. First they butcher Madden and now they butcher FN....

Good stuff EA sports.

And those TPC lovers trying to get at me, go around. Look at other boards. Take your blinders off.....

There are A LOT of people disgruntled at this change. Has nothing to do with game skill. If YOU can't handle people who use buttons then that's YOURlack of skill speaking for itself. How are you going to claim to be good at something when you can't beat another individual because of how THEY play thegame???

Back
Top Bottom