Filipino Culture Thread

I’m 33. Grew up in NY. Never saw The Debut. Are y’all taking away my Pinoy pass?

I'm 36 and just the thought of that movie back then was cringe enough to not make me interested in watching it at all. If that dude ain't playing Rufio, I don't care.

Where can I get an agent, I actually have an imdb and I'd like to get some stuff in there:lol:

Reactions: Ube
Always wanted to either make a screenplay or take up cinematography

I love filming with my Sony more than shooting pics
Wish you were on the east coast. Would love to make some content with you!

Always wanted to either make a screenplay or take up cinematography

I love filming with my Sony more than shooting pics
I majored in film for a couple of years until I got discouraged and dropped out.

It's fun to do when you understand the work you have to put in. My wife's friend is a filmmaker and I've been giving her input and feedback on her work, her content is a little out there, but she's enjoying it.

I was thinking about doing some vlogs and show reviews but I’m lazy af
It takes a lot of work if you think about it.

I, too, was considering doing this to document me and my family's move back to CA from the East Coast. But nah, it's too much work.

It takes a lot of work if you think about it.

I, too, was considering doing this to document me and my family's move back to CA from the East Coast. But nah, it's too much work.
i do have some vlogs i did back in the day. lemme find them and post for the luklz lmao

found it:

subscribe like or whatever crap they say lmao

I enjoy making little films of family gatherings in 4K with shallow depth of field

The bokeh!

Serious though would love to do photo and video essays

i do have some vlogs i did back in the day. lemme find them and post for the luklz lmao

found it:

subscribe like or whatever crap they say lmao

I wish I can grow a beard like yours man.

Pogi :pimp:

• Love
Reactions: JPS
Sup fellas

1592335984674.jpeg

Sup fellas

1592335984674.jpeg
RIP.....this guy's name is gerry alanguilan and he passed away 6 months ago. speaking of content creators, he was a beast in the comic book world.

RIP.....this guy's name is gerry alanguilan and he passed away 6 months ago. speaking of content creators, he was a beast in the comic book world.

Loved his artwork. He and Lienel Yu are one of my personal favorites.

Dam! thats dope. And RIP

Damn The debut was my ****. when I’d be bored at the pad, that was one of my go to movies back in the day :lol: .

I remember seeing the Debut man... never felt so proud. i saw people like me on the movie screen- it hits a different type of feels bros. AND the plot was like any other Filipino weekend too- having/going to a party, would rather be somewhere else, not getting along with your pops because he doesn't understand you because he's old school filipino and you're 'americanized'.... i can go on and on. Still got the shirt here somewhere.... LOL

They had a thing here in SF where the Debut turned 18 in 2018. This is the wifey and I with the cast. Be kind...LOL
IMG_7241.JPG

And lookout for the Fabulous Filipino Brothers (hopefully) coming soon.... Be kind again....
F8703187-F77B-4FDF-BE19-B35B3C3241EE.jpg

Going back about 30 pages, there was a big Ube ice cream debate.
This is the best Ube ice cream, hands down.
20200617_143752.jpg

Mitchell's Ube > Magnolia.... by a long shot.

Back
Top Bottom