Final and offical numbers for soundscan. Vol. Eminem 601,863.

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Like I said, thats 601k physical copies sold. Nothing to do with digital copies sold.

and no, regardless of what you googled, nielsen soundscan does not account for iTunes.

you have to manually add the totals from iTunes, Amazon, myspace, etc. to find out the real number.

And the only way to get those numbers is directly from the labels.

So did Wayne sell more physical copies than Eminem first week? Yes, but that was a year ago, and music consumption vastly transferred to digital since then so it's not an even comparison.

Either way, Eminem put out the best music since The Black Album
gremlin.jpg

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

pimp.gif

BWS FOOT SOLDIER....no excuses sir...arent you the one who had "connects" that told you he would definantly sell more than a millie?
roll.gif

Where them "connects" at?

So did Wayne sell more physical copies than Eminem first week? Yes, but that was a year ago, and music consumption vastly transferred to digital since then so it's not an even comparison.

FOH, stans really try and justify this !$*%. As if enjoying his music alone isn't enough. Music consumption hasn't vastly transferred to digital in the last year. It's vastly transferred to digital in the last maybe, four to five years?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit:

The Wayne pics are too much.

Like I said, thats 601k physical copies sold. Nothing to do with digital copies sold.

and no, regardless of what you googled, nielsen soundscan does not account for iTunes.

you have to manually add the totals from iTunes, Amazon, myspace, etc. to find out the real number.

When is the baby due?

Good numbers for Meth and Red with no promotion.

EL OH EL

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by areyouin729

what the hell are you talking about, that does include Itunes

Music consumption has not vastly transferred online...its the same as last year...
Add that to the fact that wayne just didn't sell more...The N' sold 400 thousand copies more in a era where N's don't sell that much all together...
Not really a lose for em...cause I don't think he gives a *%**...but it is a LOSE to you delusional Stans who feel he is a god or some #@#!...
Loss bruh... loss

But like i said in one of those threads before... Wayne won first week sales... but i think Em will sell more overall...

It's safe to say no other rap artist will sell more than 601k first week this year.

You really can't compare Lil Wayne numbers to Eminem's..Marshall is in a league of his own, really.

But like i said in one of those threads before... Wayne won first week sales... but i think Em will sell more overall...

/\ deff agree

ya i liked the cater 3 better than relapse but i deff like eminem better overall

Back
Top Bottom