Final and offical numbers for soundscan. Vol. Eminem 601,863.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Now this truly is entertaining. All 3 statements that I said regarding you and those forums are facts from my point of view because of your previous statements and positions on those matters at the time. Just like that picture that has been posted of you, if you tell me and the rest of the forum that the picture is indeed you only to tell us a few days later that it isn't you, it still looks bad on you regardless just for lying to us. If you lie you cheat, if you cheat you steal, and nobody likes a thief. Do I truly know who you are Marley on and off the boards here................NO. However I can say from my personal experience as well as through the eyes of other individuals here on NT that you have been on the losing end of many debates here on NT in recent months. That's not really a stat to be proud of champ. Now I'm not bashing you or your boy eye see soles (who needs to retire from NT expeditiously) but let it be known that everyone needs to be held accountable around here.
deuce, my man, who really cares?... im still gonna root for the cowboys, i sure as hell am gonna oppose that !%%%%+*% thats been going on in theoval office, and eminem is still my favorite rapper ... what battles have i been losing?
laugh.gif
we post our opinions and ideas on a message board and argue with each other ...none of us win, lose or draw anything we talk about because we arent directly involved in any of it ... youre telling me my opinion doesnt matter because obamawon? that only means that there were more than a majority of opinions against mine, it proves nothing ... the cowboys suck, so what? lol i dont see youabandoning the 49ers when they blow year after year after year ... i guess by your definition youve been taking NT e-Ls for years now
roll.gif
... and i still dont understand how i took an L with em ... dude sold a millionhis first week easily ...

you in here talking about we have to be held "accountable" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ... come on deuce, dont get ridiculous on me ...

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

somebody said the content is better than the carter 3...
laugh.gif

i dont like TC3 either really but id rather hear about money, %@@%!#+, jewelry, and cars than the ++!+ eminem raps about any day...

yup im not tryna hear entire songs about rape and murder while using a middle eastern accent or whatever the @#$% that is

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Now this truly is entertaining. All 3 statements that I said regarding you and those forums are facts from my point of view because of your previous statements and positions on those matters at the time. Just like that picture that has been posted of you, if you tell me and the rest of the forum that the picture is indeed you only to tell us a few days later that it isn't you, it still looks bad on you regardless just for lying to us. If you lie you cheat, if you cheat you steal, and nobody likes a thief. Do I truly know who you are Marley on and off the boards here................NO. However I can say from my personal experience as well as through the eyes of other individuals here on NT that you have been on the losing end of many debates here on NT in recent months. That's not really a stat to be proud of champ. Now I'm not bashing you or your boy eye see soles (who needs to retire from NT expeditiously) but let it be known that everyone needs to be held accountable around here.
deuce, my man, who really cares?... im still gonna root for the cowboys, i sure as hell am gonna oppose that !%%%%+*% thats been going on in the oval office, and eminem is still my favorite rapper ... what battles have i been losing?
laugh.gif
we post our opinions and ideas on a message board and argue with each other ... none of us win, lose or draw anything we talk about because we arent directly involved in any of it ... youre telling me my opinion doesnt matter because obama won? that only means that there were more than a majority of opinions against mine, it proves nothing ... the cowboys suck, so what? lol i dont see you abandoning the 49ers when they blow year after year after year ... i guess by your definition youve been taking NT e-Ls for years now
roll.gif
... and i still dont understand how i took an L with em ... dude sold a million his first week easily ...

you in here talking about we have to be held "accountable" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ... come on deuce, dont get ridiculous on me ...
you should axe yourself in half ASAP.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg
eminem-elton-400.jpg

Zing!
laugh.gif

Yeah cause Em's gay.

Dude went from completely "anti-%%@#" to holding a #$!@ hand on stage
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You know some people can respect a legend's achievements and success, regardless of his orientation. Grow up with that homophobe **%+.

I wonder if the Deluxe Edition releasing this weak hurt his sales. I'll be curious to see how he sells 2nd week. I'm sure it's a disappointment toEm's camp to not go platinum.

deuce, my man, who really cares?... im still gonna root for the cowboys, i sure as hell am gonna oppose that !%%%%+*% thats been going on in the oval office, and eminem is still my favorite rapper ... what battles have i been losing?
laugh.gif
we post our opinions and ideas on a message board and argue with each other ... none of us win, lose or draw anything we talk about because we arent directly involved in any of it ... youre telling me my opinion doesnt matter because obama won? that only means that there were more than a majority of opinions against mine, it proves nothing ... the cowboys suck, so what? lol i dont see you abandoning the 49ers when they blow year after year after year ... i guess by your definition youve been taking NT e-Ls for years now
roll.gif
... and i still dont understand how i took an L with em ... dude sold a million his first week easily ...

Relax Marley I'm not trying to take you to trial or anything of the sort, it's truly wasn't/isn't that serious tome as you may believe. Your cool to walk the streets for now champ
happy.gif
. Niketalk has many outlets for me and one of them happens to be entertainment, entertainment in the sense of seeing individuals make posts or threads on hereonly to retract them moments later or only to look foolish in the process of trying to defend those statements once they themselves have been proven wrong. You for example are no exception to that rule.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Relax Marley I'm not trying to take you to trial or anything of the sort, it's truly wasn't/isn't that serious to me as you may believe. Your cool to walk the streets for now champ
happy.gif
. Niketalk has many outlets for me and one of them happens to be entertainment, entertainment in the sense of seeing individuals make posts or threads on here only to retract them moments later or only to look foolish in the process of trying to defend those statements once they themselves have been proven wrong. You for example are no exception to that rule.

smh.gif
damn...

ya'll %!+*$# be coming at LilStar's head (pause)
eek.gif

lol @ people taking message boards too seriously.

so this solidifies that wayne is the best rapper of the current crop. all them grammies, records sold; the man is recession proof. and stan's have thenerve to say that his single "lollipop" is the reason. talk about dumbing down? em's single is for 11 yr old kids.

wayne's numbers prove that quality music will sell if it has a chance to reach the masses. the carter III has no weak spots outside of that joint witht-pain and lollipop. its a complete hiphop album with concept tracks, lyricism, story telling and conscious tracks.

eminem's album wasn't a complete dud. i mean, i kept about 3 songs from it, but its obvious that the recession isn't the reason why he couldn'tpush a milli. its the qualifty of the product. it's decent, but still half assed for a guy that has the amount of talent he has. please use that skill andmake an album that is on par with what you can produce. the stans will obviously ride with it regardless, but no one cares for them southpark/tmz raps anymore.you'd have to like movies like "epic movie" and "dance flick" or w/e to enjoy today's eminem.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

lol @ people taking message boards too seriously.

so this solidifies that wayne is the best rapper of the current crop. all them grammies, records sold; the man is recession proof. and stan's have the nerve to say that his single "lollipop" is the reason. talk about dumbing down? em's single is for 11 yr old kids.

wayne's numbers prove that quality music will sell if it has a chance to reach the masses. the carter III has no weak spots outside of that joint with t-pain and lollipop. its a complete hiphop album with concept tracks, lyricism, story telling and conscious tracks.

eminem's album wasn't a complete dud. i mean, i kept about 3 songs from it, but its obvious that the recession isn't the reason why he couldn't push a milli. its the qualifty of the product. it's decent, but still half assed for a guy that has the amount of talent he has. please use that skill and make an album that is on par with what you can produce. the stans will obviously ride with it regardless, but no one cares for them southpark/tmz raps anymore. you'd have to like movies like "epic movie" and "dance flick" or w/e to enjoy today's eminem.
the american market is tough right now for em so i think he needs to promote it harder for relapse 2, with better singles. he absolutely got ZEROairplay and still sold 600k, ZERO. he needs to do a better job of that. and i'm sure he will for relapse 2.

i think em is still ecstatic of teh sales though. 600k in the US, and around 1.3-1.5 mil worldwide. that's gotta be good #s for interscope considering afirst album back after 4 years.

The carter III has no weak spots outside of that joint with t-pain and lollipop. its a complete hiphop album with concept tracks, lyricism, story telling and conscious tracks.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

The carter III has no weak spots outside of that joint with t-pain and lollipop. its a complete hiphop album with concept tracks, lyricism, story telling and conscious tracks.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Over 3,000,000 ppl will agree w/ that statement. I can't wait until that Jay drops!!!

Ok so i guess #s do matter now....last week #s didnt make artists. Oh well, Still the best rap album in a long while.

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Word. This Brownin dude needs to drive his way to a nearest cliff and then stomp on the gas.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Ok so i guess #s do matter now....last week #s didnt make artists. Oh well, Still the best rap album in a long while.
You guys kill me with these statements
roll.gif

It wasn't even better than Blackout 2 which dropped on the same day...
laugh.gif
I'm convinced people who make these kinds of statements don't evenlisten to music.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Over 3,000,000 ppl will agree w/ that statement. I can't wait until that Jay drops!!!
Definitely not true, I know a good 10 people that bought it and none of them liked it AT ALL....I know for a FACT that not all 3 million likedthat album

FACT: lil wayne will not sell a mil again. he has hype, not a fanbase.
FACT: lil wayne sucks
FACT: relapse is a great album. best of 09 so far and maybe the rest of year

Plz don't compare Em to wayne. nowhere near the same level

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Word. This Brownin dude needs to drive his way to a nearest cliff and then stomp on the gas.
indifferent.gif
what storytelling and conscious tracks did he haveon that album?

Stop with all the scientific mumbo jumbo about Amazon and blah blah blah, nobody asked about that when Carter 3 dropped, but now you guys wanna get yourrainman on for album sales...it was plain ******ed to think he'd sell a mil in the first week...and I am no Weezy stan. Common sense people, common sense.

Back
Top Bottom