Final and offical numbers for soundscan. Vol. Eminem 601,863.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

i remember about 6 months back the eminem stans on this board say a million plus the first week

im suprised 600 thousand bought that, i had it on my comp, and after 2 listend i deleted the whole thing
QFT

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg
http://206.47.170.43/musi...ges/eminem-elton-400.jpg src="http://206.47.170.43/music_v1_1/images/eminem-elton-400.jpg">

Zing!
laugh.gif

All these pictures proves is that Em is a respected music artist respected by other true musicians and wayne is a joke of a human.

Relapse > Anything Wayne has put out/will ever do.

Who gives a damn about album sales.

Congrats to Em for his success.

indifferent.gif
to people calling Em fans "Stans" while Wayne fans get away with being the worst fans ever.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

this is not a loss for Slim...600k for someone who really doesn't even give a $%@%...like MEB said the dude is set for life he really has no reason to dothis anymore but still put out a pretty solid album....

Wayne needs to get his #+$% together if he wants to keep fans like me around...stop all this lip ring, rock star %+*%##+$ and get back to the Wayne that had melike
eek.gif
when I heard his new #+$%...

I did expect Shady to sell more but regardless in this day and age in music 600k is solid..and as BWS touched on this doesn't factor in the digitalsales...which could add another 100k...

All and all good sales for a dude who been out the game for 4 years....I'm callin out Weezy right now to GET BACK ON YOUR #+$%!!!! get off the auto-tuneand take us back to the Carter
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

somebody said the content is better than the carter 3...
laugh.gif

i dont like TC3 either really but id rather hear about money, %@@%!#+, jewelry, and cars than the ++!+ eminem raps about any day...

Seriously....Most dudes can't vibe to that $%^&.
laugh.gif

im probably the biggest wayne fan on here ... in fact, i got banned when the carter 3 dropped defending dude lol ... but to say his name in the same breath asem is laughable ... seriously, stop it ...

relapse is so far ahead of the carter 3 its not even comparable ... even wayne would probably promote ems album before his own ... wayne doesnt even understandrhyme patterns lol ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

im probably the biggest wayne fan on here ... in fact, i got banned when the carter 3 dropped defending dude lol ... but to say his name in the same breath as em is laughable ... seriously, stop it ...
relapse is so far ahead of the carter 3 its not even comparable ... even wayne would probably promote ems album before his own ... wayne doesnt even understand rhyme patterns lol ...

QFT!

im probably the biggest wayne fan on here ... in fact, i got banned when the carter 3 dropped defending dude lol ... but to say his name in the same breath as em is laughable ... seriously, stop it ...

relapse is so far ahead of the carter 3 its not even comparable ... even wayne would probably promote ems album before his own ... wayne doesnt even understand rhyme patterns lol ...
Well i'm far from Wayne's biggest fan but let's be honest here. Wayne's name can go in the same sentence as Em because they'resimilar rappers. Wayne ain't no bum. I don't care what you dudes say. Wayne can flow. Inconsistent? Yea. But on his best day? He's not a badrapper. Eminem? I don't know anymore. Hell he's just as inconsistent as Wayne. The only difference is for some reason I think Em choses to beinconsistent because he knows his stans will purchase his album anyway. Wayne is inconsistent because he just releases too much matetrial.

Carter 3's production is superior to Relapse. That alone gives it the edge of Relapse. When I listen to a rapper I shouldn't feel depressed and @#+.Even when Em use to rap about killin' Kim and kidnappin' Hallie the @#+ was entertaining. It was great to listen to.

Em actually did damn good for himself considering he only had one single before the album leaked. And it leaked two weeks before release date. And it hadsomething like the most downloads pre-release.

I'm not mad at these numbers because this is really a niche album that many won't like.

Will I retire my screen name? $#*# outta here.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Well i'm far from Wayne's biggest fan but let's be honest here. Wayne's name can go in the same sentence as Em because they're similar rappers. Wayne ain't no bum. I don't care what you dudes say. Wayne can flow. Inconsistent? Yea. But on his best day? He's not a bad rapper. Eminem? I don't know anymore. Hell he's just as inconsistent as Wayne. The only difference is for some reason I think Em choses to be inconsistent because he knows his stans will purchase his album anyway. Wayne is inconsistent because he just releases too much matetrial.

Carter 3's production is superior to Relapse. That alone gives it the edge of Relapse. When I listen to a rapper I shouldn't feel depressed and @#+. Even when Em use to rap about killin' Kim and kidnappin' Hallie the @#+ was entertaining. It was great to listen to.
see this is a prime example of someone not knowing what they are talking about ... you bring up flow and then say em is inconsistant? hell theonly crutch this album hobbles on to some people is ems flow ... thats about the most consistant thing em has going for him
laugh.gif

and your last statement just proves you shouldnt be lookin to listen to em ...

On another note, these last few months here on NT Marley/Lilstar have been a time for you to forget about. You've takenL's in at 3 forums that I personally know of. In the sports forum it was the disaster season ending play of the Cowboys with yet again not making theplayoffs, in the general forum it was the landslide victory of now President Barack Obama with you and the rest of your republican brethren having to re-adjustyour political viewpoints in hopes of regaining ground in the future.......and NOW, now my friend you suffer yet another heartbreaking blow with Eminem notselling 1 mill in the first week as you and your buddy eye see soles predicted and now having to show face and accept defeat. Youmight want to take a stab at the jordan brand forum champ, maybe you'll have better luck over there.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by M16

Now to wait for Em stans to talk about 1-2 Mill in sales for Relapse 2. Then when that fails they will add both sales#'s together and say "wow he did _____ all in one year!"

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
why do you have such hate for the man

I don't. I just hate his Stans.

alright, i can respect that, im a huge em fan, but some of these people are ridiculous.

In the sports forum it was the disaster season ending play of the Cowboys with yet again not making the playoffs, in the general forum it was the landslide victory of now President Barack Obama
Ive always hated how many Cowboys fans were on that republican tip.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

On another note, these last few months here on NT Marley/Lilstar have been a time for you to forget about. You've taken L's in at 3 forums that I personally know of. In the sports forum it was the disaster season ending play of the Cowboys with yet again not making the playoffs, in the general forum it was the landslide victory of now President Barack Obama with you and the rest of your republican brethren having to re-adjust your political viewpoints in hopes of regaining ground in the future.......and NOW, now my friend you suffer yet another heartbreaking blow with Eminem not selling 1 mill in the first week as you and your buddy eye see soles predicted and now having to show face and accept defeat. You might want to take a stab at the jordan brand forum champ, maybe you'll have better luck over there.
what you didnt know about me is ... im a democrat, a ******** fan and belong to the lil wayne fan club ... see to me, NT is entertainment, isuggest you start treating it as i do ...

Where's the NTer who said he would retire his s/n and the one who said he would eat his hat if Em didnt sell a mill first week?

On another note, these last few months here on NT Marley/Lilstar have been a time for you to forget about. You've taken L's in at 3 forums that I personally know of. In the sports forum it was the disaster season ending play of the Cowboys with yet again not making the playoffs, in the general forum it was the landslide victory of now President Barack Obama with you and the rest of your republican brethren having to re-adjust your political viewpoints in hopes of regaining ground in the future.......and NOW, now my friend you suffer yet another heartbreaking blow with Eminem not selling 1 mill in the first week as you and your buddy eye see soles predicted and now having to show face and accept defeat. You might want to take a stab at the jordan brand forum champ, maybe you'll have better luck over there.
what you didnt know about me is ... im a democrat, a ******** fan and belong to the lil wayne fan club ... see to me, NT is entertainment, i suggest you start treating it as i do ...

So your telling me that you have presented yourself here on NT as a FRAUD and a PHONY.....thanks for the clarification champ.

what you didnt know about me is ... im a democrat, a ******** fan and belong to the lil wayne fan club ... see to me, NT is entertainment, i suggest you start treating it as i do ...

u seriously in a fan club?
laugh.gif

i get my updates every month ...

So your telling me that you have presented yourself here on NT as a FRAUD and a PHONY.....thanks for the clarification champ.

the point is, you have no idea what im really like ... if taking "Ls" on NT is all that happens to me ... ... ...
roll.gif
... ... ... the only L i care about is not finding a job in this @$%+%%$ economy... i have one, but the search for a new one has yielded nothing very promising ...

the point is, you have no idea what im really like ... if taking "Ls" on NT is all that happens to me ... ... ...
roll.gif
... ... ... the only L i care about is not finding a job in this @$%+%%$ economy ... i have one, but the search for a new one has yielded nothing very promising ...

hit up bws foot soldier for an app... em is looking for new yes men...

nah I'm sure he has plenty of those already....a bunch of Jim Carrey's
laugh.gif

roll.gif
... ... ... the only L i care about is not finding a job in this @$%+%%$ economy ... i have one, but the search for a new one has yielded nothing very promising ...

Now this truly is entertaining. All 3 statements that I said regarding you and those forums are facts from my point of view because of your previousstatements and positions on those matters at the time. Just like that picture that has been posted of you, if you tell me and the rest of the forum that thepicture is indeed you only to tell us a few days later that it isn't you, it still looks bad on you regardless just for lying to us. If you lie you cheat,if you cheat you steal, and nobody likes a thief. Do I truly know who you are Marley on and off the boardshere................NO. However I can say from my personal experience as well as through the eyes of other individuals here on NT that you have been on thelosing end of many debates here on NT in recent months. That's not really a stat to be proud of champ. Now I'm not bashing you or your boyeye see soles (who needs to retire from NT expeditiously) but let it be known that everyone needs to be held accountable aroundhere.

Back
Top Bottom