FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

FINALLY.....SNS does right and gives me access to these on their site. These are one of 2 must haves for me this year, so I am glad to have them in the bag early.....now I just need for Nike to stop playing and drop the Orlando Penny 1s already!

20220222_090237.jpg

FINALLY.....SNS does right and gives me access to these on their site. These are one of 2 must haves for me this year, so I am glad to have them in the bag early.....now I just need for Nike to stop playing and drop the Orlando Penny 1s already!

20220222_090237.jpg
Congrats on the early cop. Did you get an email granting early access or found this on the website?

Idk if its a good thing or bad: push them further out, more shoes will drop before then, people will have an urge to cop ANYTHING and buy something instead of these (social media has made people impatient, thats a different discussion)

or

the delays add to the hype cause people have been waiting so long for these…it can go either way IMO

Back
Top Bottom