FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

WL on Champs for the 10.5. Guess I'll have 1 more chance to get that size with SNKRS and hope for the best with fit!

I took an L on FTL. This is the first time I ever took an L on a big release like this at FTL. Hopefully I can hit on SNKRS.

Champs > ftl got my girls 5.5 at one store and my 10 further down. Make sure yall screenshot your qr codes. App bugs out sometimes and that would suck during pickup time.

Boooooy...When I figure out who programmed this trash a** FLX system I'm going straight to their cubicle :lol:

33B23BB5-F7DA-446B-A31D-D7139CA15BD3.gif

W on Champs reservation but not in the same city I live in. Gotta drive 50 miles for these.
Just gonna try SNKRS in the AM, If I hit I'll just let someone else go after that other pair.

Help what do i do????? I was on waitlist and it comes up that I hit and need to confirm but when I click it , it still says waitlist!!! What can i do!!!

Waitlisted on both Footlocker and Champs, but thats fine since both are far af anyway and I have to work tomorrow. Gonna go to FNL on my lunch break to pick up my pair, and Ill try for a 10.5 on SNKRS tomorrow.

Actually just got the notification from Champs...

Screenshot_20220310-171119_Champs Sports.jpg

Not about to waste time with the 1.5 round trip drive on a work day, so paying it forward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom