FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

FTL said I didnt confirm in time... funny as they never told me I was off the wait. Woukd have passed anyway. Good to see so many hitting on here. From the looks of they made a ton of these, odds are there will be left over pairs in retail stores after the release, so if you strike out do your due diligence and makes those phone calls if you really want a pair. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Weird...got an L from the FTL waitlist..went back to the app 12s available, picked my size , selected in store pickup and there is a barcode at the bottom, but no confirmation. Wtf does that mean?

Anyone get lucky with an extra 10.5, an oop would be greatly appreciated. Struck out everywhere...bummer.

2BE80609-F144-436A-8038-090BCE90A7B9.jpeg

1646962006975.jpeg

I’m going to sit this one out, I’ll have to catch a restock or the evil resell route:lol:… .. I might try for my homegirl sz, work permitting

Initially Champs showed an L. Thought to just go back in later, it showed I won off the waitlist, and had just a minute to confirm. Weird but I’ll take it.
Finally will own a pair of these playoffs, never copped but was always a favorite. Hope tts will suffice.

Completely don’t get this system, but this is the only time I guess I can’t complain!

Since they updated the App to allow Ship From Home, I haven’t won a damn thing (with Max Headstarts). I would enter, and maniacally check the App after the drawing started, and nothing.

Today, I nearly forgot I entered, randomly checked my phone, saw it was at “View Results”, and surprisingly I was selected and allowed to confirm at my local FTL. No notification received, no refreshing. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Completely don’t get this system, but this is the only time I guess I can’t complain!

Since they updated the App to allow Ship From Home, I haven’t won a damn thing (with Max Headstarts). I would enter, and maniacally check the App after the drawing started, and nothing.

Today, I nearly forgot I entered, randomly checked my phone, saw it was at “View Results”, and surprisingly I was selected and allowed to confirm at my local FTL. No notification received, no refreshing. 🤷🏾‍♂️

For some reason the App were glitching like crazy during the picking winners and alot of people got screwed because of it.

11 raffles, and was I able to grab a pair by a wait list at FTL. I have struck out so much lately I entered shoe boutique raffles this time, and SNS.

App notification said I took an L on both FTL and Champs.

Then I had to go attend a meeting at work that lasted an hour.

Meeting got done at 3:03 pm but something told me to log out and log back in to the app.

Turns out I had a W with Champs all along and I confirmed reservation with about 2 minutes left on the timer.

Unfreakingbelievable how crappy their app is, sending L's aka Lies on their useless notifications SMH
Screenshot_20220310-153711_Gallery.jpg

Going forward just click on the notification even if it says "Sorry, you didn't win" This is the 2nd time it has happened to me on different releases. I'm glad I was able to hit in FLX champs twice back to back in 2 years. Maybe deleting my previous account helped my chances with the new one.

Back
Top Bottom