Finally bought my first car

Figured a couple cats on here might be able to point me to some good retailers for spare parts and whatnot. Its a 95 with about 125k miles on it.

Im takin it in ASAP for a tune-up cuz it needs a few things including a new distributor cap. On top of that I gotta repaint at least the roof, trunk and maybe the hood. The interior needs some work too, back seat got a couple tears in it and Ima get the steering wheel reupholstered. After all that taken care of I gotta get a real system in it cuz a couple of the speakers blown out and I need some beat in the trunk. Then Im throwin the limo tint, new HIDs and some 22s on there and that should be the extent of it for now at least, might switch to some 3.73 gears later and probably throwing on a new intake.

Figured a couple cats on here might be able to point me to some good retailers for spare parts and whatnot. Its a 95 with about 125k miles on it.

Im takin it in ASAP for a tune-up cuz it needs a few things including a new distributor cap. On top of that I gotta repaint at least the roof, trunk and maybe the hood. The interior needs some work too, back seat got a couple tears in it and Ima get the steering wheel reupholstered. After all that taken care of I gotta get a real system in it cuz a couple of the speakers blown out and I need some beat in the trunk. Then Im throwin the limo tint, new HIDs and some 22s on there and that should be the extent of it for now at least, might switch to some 3.73 gears later and probably throwing on a new intake.

laugh.gif

..Do your thing OP, as long as you're happy with your purchase
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

Why spend all that money pimpin that POS
Different people, different taste. Sounding all cocerned over what a man does with his money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

Why spend all that money pimpin that POS
Different people, different taste. Sounding all cocerned over what a man does with his money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by migit1209

You're black aren't you?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif

Thats one of my 'dream' cars.

leave the rims the way they are.
Im gonna switch em out but keep the original ones in case I ever need em or for the day I might sell the car down the line

Originally Posted by migit1209

You're black aren't you?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif

Thats one of my 'dream' cars.

leave the rims the way they are.
Im gonna switch em out but keep the original ones in case I ever need em or for the day I might sell the car down the line

Back
Top Bottom