Finally bought my first car

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

NICE PICK UP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, HOW MUCH DID IT SET YOU BACK? 1995 IMPALA?
Yeah SS of course, ended up payin 5300. Ima probably be throwin a lot more bread into it though, wouldnt surprise me if I hit 10 bands when everythings the way it oughta be. Im makin sure I get everything done right, no bull that Ill regret later or look at every day and wish was done right.

Im thinking this might be one of those cars you hang on to as long as you can. The bodys solid and with a new carpet and reupholstered wheel and seats itll look brand new inside. With paint, the exterior'll be wet wet. That just leave the engine really and the LT1 oughta last forever basically. Its never been rebuilt so at the worst Ill be doin that and it should be able to rack up another 100k miles.

Maybe once I graduate and get a career goin Ill really go in... crate motor and two tone interior wit light grey and the matchin green or something, but for now Ima make sure it can be brought back to stock real easy in case I need to sell it quick.

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

NICE PICK UP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, HOW MUCH DID IT SET YOU BACK? 1995 IMPALA?
Yeah SS of course, ended up payin 5300. Ima probably be throwin a lot more bread into it though, wouldnt surprise me if I hit 10 bands when everythings the way it oughta be. Im makin sure I get everything done right, no bull that Ill regret later or look at every day and wish was done right.

Im thinking this might be one of those cars you hang on to as long as you can. The bodys solid and with a new carpet and reupholstered wheel and seats itll look brand new inside. With paint, the exterior'll be wet wet. That just leave the engine really and the LT1 oughta last forever basically. Its never been rebuilt so at the worst Ill be doin that and it should be able to rack up another 100k miles.

Maybe once I graduate and get a career goin Ill really go in... crate motor and two tone interior wit light grey and the matchin green or something, but for now Ima make sure it can be brought back to stock real easy in case I need to sell it quick.

Make the ultimate sleeper car and keep it clean on the outside, tint or murder it out if that's your thing, but save your cash for under the hood.

Then, cruise around at night looking for races. You in the Miami area so it should be easy. Or race the dudes at your school.

Then, SMOKE EM
pimp.gif

Make the ultimate sleeper car and keep it clean on the outside, tint or murder it out if that's your thing, but save your cash for under the hood.

Then, cruise around at night looking for races. You in the Miami area so it should be easy. Or race the dudes at your school.

Then, SMOKE EM
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Then, SMOKE EM
pimp.gif
cats at my school got AMGs, Aston Martins, and GT-Rs tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Then, SMOKE EM
pimp.gif
cats at my school got AMGs, Aston Martins, and GT-Rs tho
eyes.gif

take care of it an it'll hit an easy 200K.

I think you overpaid though cuz it still needs paint and other stuff, and it will add up

take care of it an it'll hit an easy 200K.

I think you overpaid though cuz it still needs paint and other stuff, and it will add up

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know what OP, I am fairly disappointed right now...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I came in here expecting a GTR...and well, i didn't see one...[/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You suck, OP.[/color]

First line....Understand, i dont

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know what OP, I am fairly disappointed right now...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I came in here expecting a GTR...and well, i didn't see one...[/color]
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You suck, OP.[/color]

First line....Understand, i dont

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Coulda got a BMW.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never.

I dont think I overpaid really. These cars are expensive, to get one in real good shape with low miles would be approaching 10k. I realize I coulda got a newer car for less, was lookin at Grand Marquis LS's earlier, but this joints something special. In a few years, used cars will just be older but thisll still be a classic, at least in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Coulda got a BMW.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never.

I dont think I overpaid really. These cars are expensive, to get one in real good shape with low miles would be approaching 10k. I realize I coulda got a newer car for less, was lookin at Grand Marquis LS's earlier, but this joints something special. In a few years, used cars will just be older but thisll still be a classic, at least in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom