Finally bought my first car

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif

Thats one of my 'dream' cars.

leave the rims the way they are.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Just don't do anything stupid to it....

this... it being an older car and up there in miles albeit not for its year I wouldnt dump too much money into it... maybe jus finish the tints and slap some swangers on it
pimp.gif

i kid but sum type of rims and tint and ur set... do your thing young man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Just don't do anything stupid to it....

this... it being an older car and up there in miles albeit not for its year I wouldnt dump too much money into it... maybe jus finish the tints and slap some swangers on it
pimp.gif

i kid but sum type of rims and tint and ur set... do your thing young man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

are you gonna it drive that to Cali?

laugh.gif
cat I bought it from drove it two hours to my house, he was actually talkin bout it was solid enough to make it to cali, he was gon do it if he hadnt sold it to me

Originally Posted by Executive76

are you gonna it drive that to Cali?

laugh.gif
cat I bought it from drove it two hours to my house, he was actually talkin bout it was solid enough to make it to cali, he was gon do it if he hadnt sold it to me

pimp.gif

:^^What he said.  Real car heads know a LT1 when they see it. So much potential gets wasted on these gems.

pimp.gif

:^^What he said.  Real car heads know a LT1 when they see it. So much potential gets wasted on these gems.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know what OP, I am fairly disappointed right now...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I came in here expecting a GTR...and well, i didn't see one...[/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You suck, OP.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know what OP, I am fairly disappointed right now...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I came in here expecting a GTR...and well, i didn't see one...[/color]
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You suck, OP.[/color]

good @+$# homie. a bubble impala was the 1st car i wanted, but i got a 87 monte carlo instead

good @+$# homie. a bubble impala was the 1st car i wanted, but i got a 87 monte carlo instead

Back
Top Bottom