Originally Posted by migit1209

You're black aren't you?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Looks like a detective car to me, nyc cats know what I'm talking about. Honestly the car looks boring. Congrats though.

laugh.gif
this i can't stand when people drive the same cars as the police. its not so much that i think its a waste of money to buy those cheap !@+ american cars (why else do police depts buy these cars in bulk) but more so because when im driving around the city, and i see an impala i gotta slow down cuz i can't initially tell if its some undercover or some hood !@+ mofo who thinks he doin it
30t6p3b.gif
got me slowin down n #%@$ all afraid to pass him.

...but if its wat you like and it makes you happy
ohwell.gif
congrats.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Looks like a detective car to me, nyc cats know what I'm talking about. Honestly the car looks boring. Congrats though.

laugh.gif
this i can't stand when people drive the same cars as the police. its not so much that i think its a waste of money to buy those cheap !@+ american cars (why else do police depts buy these cars in bulk) but more so because when im driving around the city, and i see an impala i gotta slow down cuz i can't initially tell if its some undercover or some hood !@+ mofo who thinks he doin it
30t6p3b.gif
got me slowin down n #%@$ all afraid to pass him.

...but if its wat you like and it makes you happy
ohwell.gif
congrats.

Back
Top Bottom