Firefighter fired over a gifted watermelon

I repped you at first.

But then ahat ahat made me actually look it up.....

:sick:

maxresdefault.jpg

SAVAGES!
Uhm, modern people eat this?

Bruh put that **** in a spoiler

Ive seen it so many times now its still a shock to me.

Damn you SC kid SC kid

Remember balut used to be posted and talked about on the daily on here back in the day

Still gross as ****

You couldn’t pay me any money to let that come anywhere near my nose let alone my mouth

I wonder what they did with the watermelon. if all of this fallout took place and they ended up eating it, then that's hilarious.
I don't think a delicious fruit should be seen with the same amount of animosity as the confederate flag.

This ugly history of this country just creates a buffet of potentially offensive actions. I can only see it getting worse honestly.

I wonder what they did with the watermelon. if all of this fallout took place and they ended up eating it, then that's hilarious.
I don't think a delicious fruit should be seen with the same amount of animosity as the confederate flag.

This ugly history of this country just creates a buffet of potentially offensive actions. I can only see it getting worse honestly.
Context matters brodie
Every culture got certain intricacies and certain stuff you can’t do when you introduce yourself.
I think that’s why Americans get a lot of hate around the world, because we tend to introduce ourselves to different people in the wrong way, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Ube
Maybe it is good put I always see it served in a pie tin pan, so it throws me off
Ah I see what you mean
Usually I get it in a small portion, where it’s on a plate and it’s not wrapped by tin. I prefer eating flan like that.

Disrespect towards watermelon and flan will NOT be tolerated.

However, Balut is okay to be. **** looks gross.

What if he grew that watermelon.

That doesn't look like your everyday melon you buy at the store
It's quite big.

What if that's his hobby.

Is it still a negative gesture

hell nah

dudes in here coppin pleas for this guy

talkin about what they go thru as other minorities

once again, white people tryna be slick and get away with being offensive

and you know he doesnt know any black ppl to tell him this wasnt a good idea

To think....they may have thrown it out. Never having the chance to pour lemon juice and Pico de gallo on it.

Back
Top Bottom