First Air Jordan

What was the first Air Jordan that you owned? Mine was the Jordan 12 Black/Red... I couldn't take my hands/eyes off 'em after I got home from theshops.
smile.gif

black infrared 3rd or 4th grade, i can't remember. all i know is that i did chores for a very long time after i got them lol.

O.G. Bred 8's , back in 1993,copped 'em almost a year after the jump, for $80 flat...........

wore 'em into the dirt.......

Mine were the original bred VIII's I got for $100. Damn J's were cheap back then compared to now.

^^Them 9's were so hot back then,
especially that c/w ,
theres was this kid on my b-ball team that had them ,
I was still rockin my 8's that dropped the year before,
I wanted them kicks so bad ..

Still to this day I want them blk/char/red 9's..

Brand J. needs to retro them, early .......

kid size infrared vi's back in 4th grade in the Philippines and all my classmates were teasing me they were fake
roll.gif

XV back in 00. ugliest j's ever.. played ball in them for 3 years. mom gave it to me. recently she gave me 6 rings concords as a bday gift. get my point.dont let your mom buy your J's. women just dont get it.

black red XI low for Jordan Camp in summer 1996. it was the only 11 I could get my hands on all the mids around were LONG gone.

OG Bred XI's in 3rd or 4th grade. I remember being upset though cause my brother got those and the concords and I couldn't cause I they didn't havemy size
mad.gif

Man, Lots of kids in here, I feel old.
grin.gif

AJ IV White/Red-Black were my first pair of Js, in 6th grade, waaaaay back in 1989.
I would've copped the '06 retros, but that lame Mars stamp completely ruined it for me.
smh.gif

The Laney 23 where my first Jordans but these were my first air jordan

The Military 4's I played basketball,football, and more in these. I wasnt into collecting but I wish I didnt cause I want a fresh pair now smh at me

man is mine the only non jordan legacy shoe, the jordan b ball pure? love those shoes! with the strap and lace lock

mine were the OG Columbia XI's, had to get a whole size up bc my size was gone and wasnt going to walk out the store without a pair...Thanks mom

Back
Top Bottom