First Air Jordan

Originally Posted by solepassion

XV back in 00. ugliest j's ever.. played ball in them for 3 years. mom gave it to me. recently she gave me 6 rings concords as a bday gift. get my point. dont let your mom buy your J's. women just dont get it.

not true. your mom just had bad taste.

My mom copped me infrared Vi's when i was six then all the hot ones onward.

Gave me columbia XI's as a suprise gift.
pimp.gif

i know im gonna get flamed for this, but im new to the game so it was the 1's east side
frown.gif

Mom and Dad bought ne both the Blk/Red and White/Blk/Red 1's back in 1986 for a buy one, get one free sale. I was in 6th grade.

351035491.jpg

Growing up poor not having alot my mom never bought me a pair of shoes that cost over $50-60 so i didnt get my 1st pair of J'z til like 10 years ago when iwas in 11th grade. these low top XV's was my 1st pair !!

The Red/White Jordan 17's that came in the briefcase, I was in like 5th grade and just liked the case...lol got em on sale for 120

og sky jordan 1s. i was 10 or 11 years old and my grandfather (rip) bought them for me.

AJ VIII RETRO PLAYOFFS size 13....knowing good n well i wore size 9.5 at the time.lol

1995, the summer before grade 11. I got the OG steel X's on clearance for $99, they were originally $169.

I wore team J's and what not all in elementary school, but my first official retro that started my actual "collection" was the white/flint grey12s that came out in December 2003.

i BUTCHERED the hell out these shoes from age 13 to 17,as used & beat up as they were i wish i still kept them

White Cement III's when i was an infant, had some pictures but i dunno where my mom has them now.

Back
Top Bottom