First Air Jordan

MY FIRST J'S WERE THE BLK/CEMENT GREY AJ 4'S IN THE 4TH GRADE. IN 1989. HOLLA...

CED B.

blk/wht XIII's.

Went w/ Ijapino to our local Copeland's Sports and waited in the morning til the store opened. Ah the good old days.

OG BLACK/RED XII's for $90 on clearance from eastbay back in the beginning of '98. Shoes got jacked from me when they were still NDS
frown.gif
, Got the '03 retros, but theyre not the same, and I wouldn't wanna rocka 12 yr old shoe for fear that it'll break on me, but those kicks were TANKS, the retros are too

so poor as a kid, but saved up to get a pair of jumpman pro quicks in 98.
first actual pair of jordans were my italian suede xxi's.

1985 (5th grade) white/black/red. My feet were not big enough for adult sizes, so my first Js were Sky Jordans. The next year I did not like the IIs, so I gota pair of black/red Is. By then I had hit adult size, so they were my first true Air Jordan.

1991 -Black/black infa red VI ...I was 14 & saved up for months to get them from my paper round! sz UK7
wink.gif

My first pair was the 13's. When I was in 3rd grade, My Dad brought home a pair for these 13's for me. I feel in love <3. Ever since then I havebeen collecting Jordan's and only Jordan's.
pimp.gif

aj13wra.jpg

aj13wrb.jpg

aj13wrc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom