First Air Jordan

chrome 2. Sold it because it was too big on me.
I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THESE IN A 10.5
SOMEONE HASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TO BE SELLING THESE.

5b115473e38c09c3fcd2f29f18e61bb39adb5cf.jpg

That's me and my little brother w/ the OG Taxi's
pimp.gif

my first j's ever were the og wht/grey aj i back in 85 or 86. they were a hand me down from an uncle. the first jordand that i ever bought were the flintxiii.

The first ones I had was the black 8's when I was 8 and the first one's I actually bought were the withe and cement 4's

I was all crunk because I paid like $100 for some J's out the stores when the main line J's were topping $160 lol

Lol....... mine where the 22's black/red I know 22's? Lol oh well that's my first j like it or not

Air Jordan I original, White/grey - I was in the 5th grade!! I'm 35 now. Parents wouldn't let me have the blk/red or wht/blk/red because itdidn't go with our school colors. Had to settle for wht/grey - paid $65!

Sport blue VI. I got them on sale for $79 at Copeland's Sports. Like an idiot, I wore them to work until they were beat.

OG playoff AJ VIII's back in 6th grade. got em right after i got about 8 cavities filled. I remember the pain from that ordeal goin away real quick once igot my hands on them classics.

For me it was the patent leather white/red/black retro 1 mids in 7th grade. My dad couldnt understand why he had to drive me to the mall @ 6:30 to wait inline for a pair of shoes. But he did, and its been all over since then!

the first jays i have is the military 4s. then after that i started collecting sneakers. thanks JORDAN!

Back
Top Bottom