First Apartment Post-College

Then why even make the thread seeking advice when you already have your mind made up? :lol:
My question was whether to live with my coworker and his friend that can get a place now, but I don't know them too well or wait a few months and live with friends instead. Living solo was never even mentioned in my original post, it was others who brought it up, though I did consider it as a third option.

OP i'd say just get your own spot. having that freedom to just only have to worry about yourself and no one else is well worth it. I'm in the same situation as you and was thinking of moving in with a boy of mine. I'm deciding against it tho because i just want to have my own space to call my own.

Staying home and stacking money is not an option?
I've been staying home and stacking money for a little while now. I feel like at some point it's in my best interest to move out, especially in the social aspect. A lot of recent college grads live in the area I'm trying to move to and it'd be cool to be around more people my age. That plus having girls over isn't ideal right now. :lol:

Op Stay with your parents/guardian and save as much as you can for about 2-3 years. Best advice I ever received from one of my professors.

Trying to stay home and stack now but still gotta pay "rent". Definitely going to look at apartments myself next year.

That peace of mind by yourself can't be beat.

I've been staying home and stacking money for a little while now. I feel like at some point it's in my best interest to move out, especially in the social aspect. A lot of recent college grads live in the area I'm trying to move to and it'd be cool to be around more people my age. That plus having girls over isn't ideal right now. :lol:

Ya mamis aint living for the thrill?

It's frustrating in the moment but the ****ery i've been through to escape my ex-girls cribs are some of my fondest memories

I'd definitely stay away from getting roommates. It never seems to end well. When ish happens, it's not worth the headache. Them skipping out on rent, if they're about that slob life, all of a sudden they decide they want to move.

For men to live together peacefully... they pretty much have to be brothers.
Brothers by blood
brothers in arms
brothers from other mothers
Fraternity brothers
brothers in an athletic team sense

Without common goals and shared history... its a time bomb... Go look for some girls lol at least you'll indirectly make more friends who might wanna do the nightlife stuff through their friends

Ya mamis aint living for the thrill?

It's frustrating in the moment but the ****ery i've been through to escape my ex-girls cribs are some of my fondest memories
I feel you on that. Never had to flat-out escape, but definitely had some close calls that were hilarious in hindsight. I could face their parents, but my own? Nah. :lol:

Lived by myself in my first apartment post college (1 bed room, 700 sq ft w/ garage). Loved it. Cost me a lot for the convenience though. The 10 min walk to work was nice.

Decided to room with a friend now sinec I need to save money so I can eventually buy a house out here in California. Rent is still more than Id like though.

Back
Top Bottom