First Ipad installed in a car PT 3 Up

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Cool as hell but i'll pass, the summer heat will fry that iPAD in a Nano second,lol

But if it can withstand the heat and wasnt so big and bright while i was driving at night, i would copp 4 sure.

wow i didnt even think about that...i wonder how much heat tolerance it has

dope....
pimp.gif

The Ferrari F430 Scuderia 16M came with an iPod touch as the stereo. Can't wait to seeMaranello puts an iPad in one.

Cost? $199 plus

Spoiler [+]
at least $250,000
ferrarif430scuderiaspid.jpg

Spoiler [+]
ferrariscuderiaspider16v.jpg

I need more money...
smh.gif

Way cleaner install on that 2nd vid...

Removable + Aux jack =
pimp.gif

Zagg has screen protectors for the iPad too...

That should help get rid of some of that glare on it.

APPIPADFB.jpg

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

NOT the first, This shop is right down the street from me and another shop did it a few days before they did.........Dude's at Sound Man are some super lames
Oh well then congratulations to you for living close to the first guys that did it.

Another installed iPad.

Not that bad cause the way he installed it, you can't tell it's an iPad in the dash.

Still dumb tho, since you can't remove it...

Originally Posted by moneymike88

an ipad isnt a mobile phone...why would it be 3g
3g is used for internet/data access, not making calls. (Although free "mobile calling" using the a internet connection is catching on...)

^ That guy sounds like my pops.

The heavy latino accent.
laugh.gif

This is another one my boy sent me.

Great concept, but it still requires pulling out ya stereo to put something in to hold it...I wouldn't wanna do that at all.

roll.gif
@ the video Cidman posted. That looks like the worst idea ever... I can't imagine driving like that for more than an hour without getting into an accident.

Back
Top Bottom