FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 10 SHADOW GREY COUNTDOWN PACKAGE

Thanks for posting they are ok. Mainly copping for the OG 13's in the pack :smokin
smokin.gif
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

X's are already a disgrace to the Jordan line. They couldn't have at least added some damn color to them? Worried about diminishing the value of prior releases??? Since when does JB give a $hit about pleasing their customers? Of all the choices... why for God's sake choose an all black shoe???
I'm saying it now and I'll say it on release day... I pass. Even though I wanted the XIII's... I'm not getting suckered into buying an additional, overpriced shoe that I do NOT want.

I like them
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

:lol:
laugh.gif
Remember that game - Fat Bank Take Skinny Bank?
Well now we play Skinny Bank Take Fat Bank.

12 years ago, I got 2 pair of these from Just For Feet on clearance. Too bad they're in a pack, the same might have happened again.
Team PhD.

Gonna pass and just pick up og 13s unless they change that sock lining, its horrendous. If they change it I might get suckered into copping
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

nice. looks hot.
can't wait for them to drop
FS: DS size 10 AJ 4 BlackCats & Pure$, DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10.5 Dunk Low Hawaii SB, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Time to split this package with someone unless they change the lining.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

Quote:
Easy pass. Stupid they aren't releasing the Chicago's, those are the only X's I would buy. No matter how nice the XIII's are now, I won't buy them cause they come with these ugly shoes. They better not screw up the XI pack.

Really dont like the XIII.

EL REY JR

Idk gents, Shadow X I agree are somewhat blah, but my OG XIII could use a break...or retirement. I'll decide after pics of those surface I only have the Steel Retro X and I like to have at least two colorways of every Retro, so for that reason I'm leaning towards copped... :nerd:
nerd.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

The sock liner on these looks like the tile of a 50's malt shoppe........If these released back then I would take my milk shake and pour it on these shoes.

I'm actually looking forward to these.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

easy pass for me. i'm waiting to see the xiv/ix pack.
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Back
Top Bottom