FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 10 SHADOW GREY COUNTDOWN PACKAGE

Even if the X looked ruined, I still copping it just for blk toe XIII. I try to flip the shadow X for something afterward. Not feeling them at all :smh:
smh.gif

i am let down i had these in first grade and loved them, they just don't look right

i love the XIII but might have to pass, i can get only 3 packs at most and i wanted 4, this one was one of them, easily elminated a bid let down
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

I like em, ill do my best to cop the pack
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"

SHADOW 10's with OG 13's???????? I GUESS.. you all know CHI TOWN 10's would complete the pack better but yeah I will take this pack too..
TEAM VOLTRON BLACK LION
D.C. COMICS CREW
"Not like that silly... Smash?How do I smash?"

I only want the XIII's
I have to find someone who wants the X's i don't like them.
Team AtlantaBraves

Im liking this pack a little. I missed out on the all black 10s so Im considering this pack. I really want the XI and XII pack, so the X and XIII pack maybe will be my second victim.

lol I was thinkin the same thing. a lot of u newbs (no disrespect) may not realize these look exactly like the OGs which I wud pass on either way but that's jus me
Mil-City Prince
reppin that 414

besides the lining (could be the lighting) they look pretty much dead on

that red Jumpman makes the shoe complete, along with the dark grey

guess you could say that Shadows and Charcoals were the 1st colorway comparable to Stealths

I was getting the pack for both shoes, i have OG XIIIs but i want a retro pair to wear frequently

Shadow Xs and Charcoal IXs were hot back in the day and still hot now, to me anyway
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I need more pics before I make my final decision. If the 13s are dead on then I might get but right now I'm leaning towards pass. Thanks for the pics though.
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

i will get just to have the 13s
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

They look like the all blacks for a couple years ago. Garbage. :smh:
smh.gif
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

what the @#%$ is up with the lining?!
i wanna see some pics of the xiii's.
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

I actually like them, :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
I grab a candle and place it up on the mantle, Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the ******* handle.​

JB messed it up again, the Shadows looked like POO POO :wow:
embarassed.gif
the first time they where released and what a suprise they still look like POO POO. The Chicagos are the hottest colorway by far but JB could have done any of the team X's and it would have been 100 x better than the Shadows that even when deadstock look like they have already been worn 20 times. This is just JB doing its thing knowing people will spend the money on this >:
mad.gif
pack to get the white and black XIII's. That is why these packs are a joke. Speaking of which if anyone here plans on buying the XI and XII pack and only plans on keeping the XII :lol:
laugh.gif
that wheres a size 11 or 11.5. Hit me up. I dont want those garbage XII's but Ill take as many XI's as I can get my hands on without worrying about reselling all the XII's.

Back
Top Bottom