First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

its 101% UGLY.. they dont care about the look, they care about $$$$$$..
WHAAAAAT? $190+tax? its not that detailed to cost that much.. come on! give us a break.. its reccession..
Im passing..

jus remember all this same hate was directed towards the 23's when pics first surfaced.......
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
...and a certain mod called out several heads on their change of heart.

Thanks a ton for the pics...
I don't like how the midsection shares so many similarities to the XIV...
Im good if a shoe looks different, but I don't want an Air Jordan to look like a modified one of the past...

I seem to be in the minority from what i'm seeing.

They're not bad to me, not touching the 3's on looks by far BUT they're not ugly. They look like they might be comfortable and nice to hoop in.

$190 though...pass on that price(was gonna happen regardless for me, they WILL go on sale no matter what based on price alone barring a titanium type release)

i am absoultely NOT impressed.
been patiently/silently waiting for pix and here they are.
just sum high end team shoe if you ask me.
just a xx2/xiv hybrid.
midsole looks interesting and should provide great court feel. but thats it.
definitely not a chill out shoe.

the jordan line went out on top with the xx3. xx3 FTW

The first initial pics and the final release picture debut's are always the most entertaining time of the year on Niketalk for me.

The complete 180 that people do after what seems like such a "final answer" from them always amazes me...

Just sit back and WAIT till you judge the shoe. I can guarantee you that there's a ton of you who will be salivating once more pics come out. It happensEVERY year!

they could be worse

and 90% of you saying how terrible they are will be in line on release date to buy them OR you'll be on here 6 months later making posts about how you usedto hate them and now regret not getting them...

the shape of the shoe does remind me of the XIV. the toebox from the side reminds me of the croc XVII+. the color of the midsole reminds me of that bowlingball effect. that's what i see so far. i know this isn't the final product so i'll just wait and see like ijapino posted.

Originally Posted by ijapino

The first initial pics and the final release picture debut's are always the most entertaining time of the year on Niketalk for me.

The complete 180 that people do after what seems like such a "final answer" from them always amazes me...

Just sit back and WAIT till you judge the shoe. I can guarantee you that there's a ton of you who will be salivating once more pics come out. It happens EVERY year!

to validate my OG opinion on these 2k9's i was one of the FEW who was absolutely blown away by that first blk/white xx3 photo last November and gave myreasons in that initial post (native american/moccassin style (w/o even knowing the deep Considered construction behind it) etc etc).

this isnt black and white but an actual color pic and i just dont get that same unique xx3 feeling.

chill out shoe no. bball shoe no doubt (when on sale lol)

Back
Top Bottom