First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

i'd actually not mind having these...i tried to cop on NDC...i wouldn't pay more than $200 for them though.

i'd actually not mind having these...i tried to cop on NDC...i wouldn't pay more than $200 for them though.

^yup, same here

i wanted these cuz i don't have hares, or olys.

oh well, just came across some hares for a good deal, so i'm good.

^yup, same here

Originally Posted by eltouha

^yup, same here

Heck I don't even have hares,
I thought I'd get these for consolation price for not having hares.
But JB had to make limited. *sigh*

BTW where did you find you hare, if you don't mind me asking?

^yup, same here

Heck I don't even have hares,
I thought I'd get these for consolation price for not having hares.
But JB had to make limited. *sigh*

BTW where did you find you hare, if you don't mind me asking?

buy/sell forum right here, mate. just lucked out, they're usually for rape prices.

i can finally retire or sell my 2002 Black/True Reds. Back in '02 i was a size 10, now i'm a 9! this old man is shrinking, and my beloved raptors are too big for me.

buy/sell forum right here, mate. just lucked out, they're usually for rape prices.

i can finally retire or sell my 2002 Black/True Reds. Back in '02 i was a size 10, now i'm a 9! this old man is shrinking, and my beloved raptors are too big for me.

wow! never heard of anyone's foot shrinking! lol.... wish mine would sometimes lol!!1

wow! never heard of anyone's foot shrinking! lol.... wish mine would sometimes lol!!1

Hype on these died down quick. SJ09 hype lasted a lot longer dare I say.

laugh.gif
Just look at those Hares next to the YOTR up there; man those are classy kicks. Not hatin on the YOTR but I gotta real soft spot for Hares...this summer I will break em out too, they'll finally hit the streets (carpet)
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
Just look at those Hares next to the YOTR up there; man those are classy kicks. Not hatin on the YOTR but I gotta real soft spot for Hares...this summer I will break em out too, they'll finally hit the streets (carpet)
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

i agree i am gald i got to pairs but i knew this shoe would dry up fast 
this shoe was not as limited as everyone though 

nike just knew how to spread the stock out 

in the end i got 2 pairs for retail 

Originally Posted by rojanjon

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

i agree i am gald i got to pairs but i knew this shoe would dry up fast 
this shoe was not as limited as everyone though 

nike just knew how to spread the stock out 

in the end i got 2 pairs for retail 

Back
Top Bottom