YO!
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

these shoes are now a after though

laugh.gif

Crazy how quick that happens right?

DF!!!
i knew this would happen 
i'm just glad the 3 extra pairs i got i sold the same day 

YEP. SAME HERE. UNLOADED MY TWO EXTRA PAIRS ON THE SAME DAY. GOTTA MOVE THEM QUICKLY....

THE SAME WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE BANNED 1'S ON EBAY IF THOSE SELLERS DON'T MOVE THEM IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS BEFORE THE REST OF THE OUTLETS GET THEIR SHIPMENT AND THE MARKET GETS FLOODED.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

these shoes are now a after though

laugh.gif

Crazy how quick that happens right?

DF!!!
i knew this would happen 
i'm just glad the 3 extra pairs i got i sold the same day 

YEP. SAME HERE. UNLOADED MY TWO EXTRA PAIRS ON THE SAME DAY. GOTTA MOVE THEM QUICKLY....

THE SAME WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE BANNED 1'S ON EBAY IF THOSE SELLERS DON'T MOVE THEM IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS BEFORE THE REST OF THE OUTLETS GET THEIR SHIPMENT AND THE MARKET GETS FLOODED.

nice to see dying hype regulate markets...give it another few weeks or a month if you didn't copp...prices will continue to fall...
wink.gif

nice to see dying hype regulate markets...give it another few weeks or a month if you didn't copp...prices will continue to fall...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ummm K

People that didnt cop still salty out here..lol

yeah.............. whats your point

That this is funny doing the same crap that I was as in elementary/ Jr high school that's all.. mismatching my colorways. standing in line but I'm done just came out for the Bordeaux and the YOTR were just a must so that I can finally rock my hares which I'm going to wear mismatched with my rabbits cause I'm goofy like that
roll.gif
 they're only shoes yall.

That this is funny doing the same crap that I was as in elementary/ Jr high school that's all.. mismatching my colorways. standing in line but I'm done just came out for the Bordeaux and the YOTR were just a must so that I can finally rock my hares which I'm going to wear mismatched with my rabbits cause I'm goofy like that
roll.gif
 they're only shoes yall.

roll.gif
 they're only shoes yall.

lol whut
rojanjon [-] Posted: 05/24/11 1:09 PM nice to see dying hype regulate markets...give it another few weeks or a month if you didn't copp...prices will continue to fall... hopefully ....... hopefully

roll.gif
 they're only shoes yall.

lol whut
rojanjon [-] Posted: 05/24/11 1:09 PM nice to see dying hype regulate markets...give it another few weeks or a month if you didn't copp...prices will continue to fall... hopefully ....... hopefully

and if people really understood markets,you would know, less supply = more demand = higher prices....as soon as pairs start disappearing from sites such as ebay, then price will start climbing, AGAIN,as high or even higher than initial prices due to the fact supply is decreasing....to really get these at a bargain,you must buy at the right time, a little too early,or a little too late,you'll be paying high prices.

quality on these is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wanted a 2nd pair of Hares but these will do just fine
pimp.gif

and if people really understood markets,you would know, less supply = more demand = higher prices....as soon as pairs start disappearing from sites such as ebay, then price will start climbing, AGAIN,as high or even higher than initial prices due to the fact supply is decreasing....to really get these at a bargain,you must buy at the right time, a little too early,or a little too late,you'll be paying high prices.

quality on these is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

quality on these is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Interesting, been seeing a lot of messed pairs as well

quality on these is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

quality on these is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Surely you do realize that supply on this product especially, has been and will continue to be for some time into the near future on the slight increase with the HoH exclusive releases to open their new stores in addition to resellers that loaded up on this shoe with hopes of selling it at the $600+ mark and fell short of that shortly after the release and will now try to unload as many as they can on eBay for whatever the market determines to be going price.  It seems now that the prices are steadily falling, whereas orginally the average was around $400+ it is now $275-350.

So, actually I would have to disagree that supply is on the decrease.  I think that supply was more limited around the time the release date and is now and will be steadily more available.  I'm sure there will be some buyers with remorse that will be looking to get some of their money back on these as well as the aforementioned resellers that were banking on making a killing off of this release and happened to fall short on a few pairs while making out good on others.

In regards to your comment about buying at the "right time" and "right window" I would have to agree 100%.  There will be an optimum window to buy in, as there is in nearly all commodities markets where goods are traded for currency and tender in which the currency does not fluctuate rapidly in terms of real value.

However, the quality of these shoes is not IMO
pimp.gif
.  I've seen more than a few pairs of these and even the ones that did not have flaws had obvious signs of poor production and quality assurance measures.

Also, how do you "truly" understand markets?  There are so many factors that play into currency standards, trades, inflation, unemployment, national deficits, etc...I doubt that you have the necessary expertise or knowledge to even begin to offer a theory on the "true understanding" of markets.

This is all just my opinion of course and I repsect your's to the utmost.  Thanks for the alternative viewpoint.  Peace.

quality on these is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Surely you do realize that supply on this product especially, has been and will continue to be for some time into the near future on the slight increase with the HoH exclusive releases to open their new stores in addition to resellers that loaded up on this shoe with hopes of selling it at the $600+ mark and fell short of that shortly after the release and will now try to unload as many as they can on eBay for whatever the market determines to be going price.  It seems now that the prices are steadily falling, whereas orginally the average was around $400+ it is now $275-350.

So, actually I would have to disagree that supply is on the decrease.  I think that supply was more limited around the time the release date and is now and will be steadily more available.  I'm sure there will be some buyers with remorse that will be looking to get some of their money back on these as well as the aforementioned resellers that were banking on making a killing off of this release and happened to fall short on a few pairs while making out good on others.

In regards to your comment about buying at the "right time" and "right window" I would have to agree 100%.  There will be an optimum window to buy in, as there is in nearly all commodities markets where goods are traded for currency and tender in which the currency does not fluctuate rapidly in terms of real value.

However, the quality of these shoes is not IMO
pimp.gif
.  I've seen more than a few pairs of these and even the ones that did not have flaws had obvious signs of poor production and quality assurance measures.

Also, how do you "truly" understand markets?  There are so many factors that play into currency standards, trades, inflation, unemployment, national deficits, etc...I doubt that you have the necessary expertise or knowledge to even begin to offer a theory on the "true understanding" of markets.

This is all just my opinion of course and I repsect your's to the utmost.  Thanks for the alternative viewpoint.  Peace.

I thought these were ok, but I liked the YOTR 2011s a lot better. Maybe I'm in the minority, but these didn't really catch my eye that much.

I thought these were ok, but I liked the YOTR 2011s a lot better. Maybe I'm in the minority, but these didn't really catch my eye that much.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

quality on these is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
All 3 pairs that passed through my hands were pretty close to flawless.  Did anyone buy from overseas???  Im guessing the ones that were really jacked up were from overseas and sold prior to release.  Jus guessing!!!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ajkatt

quality on these is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
All 3 pairs that passed through my hands were pretty close to flawless.  Did anyone buy from overseas???  Im guessing the ones that were really jacked up were from overseas and sold prior to release.  Jus guessing!!!
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom