First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they come out tomorrow night online? Today is may 5th and they come out may 6th at midnight right? Or am I missing something here...

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they come out tomorrow night online? Today is may 5th and they come out may 6th at midnight right? Or am I missing something here...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Just got me and my brothers pairs, it was just my luck I walked into a store Downtown NYC and they had these on the shelf... They were definately taxing cats but it was worth not sleeping outside for a night...

Good %!#! my man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Just got me and my brothers pairs, it was just my luck I walked into a store Downtown NYC and they had these on the shelf... They were definately taxing cats but it was worth not sleeping outside for a night...

Good %!#! my man.
pimp.gif

smh at dudes wanting hook ups for retail ,thats like saying "Can i get that Bently for the wholesale price".

smh at dudes wanting hook ups for retail ,thats like saying "Can i get that Bently for the wholesale price".

For anyone complaining about the creased soles on the Bordeaux's............I dont think these will be whole lot different
check out the Right shoe

Not a big deal but Im sure there will be lotsa pairs that look like some of the Bordeaux floatin around

For anyone complaining about the creased soles on the Bordeaux's............I dont think these will be whole lot different
check out the Right shoe

Not a big deal but Im sure there will be lotsa pairs that look like some of the Bordeaux floatin around

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Exactly!  %*+ makes me sick
sick.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Exactly!  %*+ makes me sick
sick.gif

I think most regulars on nt know how it works with hookups. Most usually offer a nice tip without it having to be mentioned

I think most regulars on nt know how it works with hookups. Most usually offer a nice tip without it having to be mentioned

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

pics of laces swapped

I'm gonna do that to mine. Except it will have to be silver tip laces.
frown.gif
  Also, I might try putting my Toro Bravo red laces in an see how they look.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

pics of laces swapped

I'm gonna do that to mine. Except it will have to be silver tip laces.
frown.gif
  Also, I might try putting my Toro Bravo red laces in an see how they look.

homeboy posted the only 7 that i even feel is worth my time. the olympic 7. i'd take a shot at the YOTRs...but I don't have the cash nor the heart to resell.

Back
Top Bottom