First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

got one on ndc and eatbay wth my checkout time was done then when i clicked next it went back to the timer again wth was that all about goot thing i got one from ndc

I literally had 4 min wait time at 9pm pst on Eastbay and I had it in my cart but it won't let me check out.. @*@@$%@%

I literally had 4 min wait time at 9pm pst on Eastbay and I had it in my cart but it won't let me check out.. @*@@$%@%

Nike Maintenance is up..closed..whatever..i'm done with this release..oh well..move onto the next shoe..

how the %##+ do these sell out when you $%@@$+$ waiting to checkout!!!!!!!!lkjdfsgviuadsnhvjhf

how the %##+ do these sell out when you $%@@$+$ waiting to checkout!!!!!!!!lkjdfsgviuadsnhvjhf

NDC was all kinds of screwed up. That wasn't really an error on eastbay. You were in line, they just kept the system from crashing by placing you in a queue. I just didn't get through in time on the 11.5. Oh well. But screw NDC, that was whack.

this is jacked. i been on hold with eastbay for over 10 min and the site says everything is unavailable. like how does this even make sense

this is jacked. i been on hold with eastbay for over 10 min and the site says everything is unavailable. like how does this even make sense

got all the way to entering my credit card info on NDC, and it shut down on me after sitting there for 5 minutes, smh

got all the way to entering my credit card info on NDC, and it shut down on me after sitting there for 5 minutes, smh

NDC was all kinds of screwed up. That wasn't really an error on eastbay. You were in line, they just kept the system from crashing by placing you in a queue. I just didn't get through in time on the 11.5. Oh well. But screw NDC, that was whack.

i clicked the 13 on eastbay at the end of countdown and i had only a minute wait im in so much shock ive never got a limited or hard to get jordan i wanted ever good luck to all

i clicked the 13 on eastbay at the end of countdown and i had only a minute wait im in so much shock ive never got a limited or hard to get jordan i wanted ever good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom